The silkworm cycle life starts with the production of eggs, then the larvae come out

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question
The diagrams below shows the life cycle of silkworm and the stage of the production of silk cloths. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

Answer :

The pictures below describe information about the silkworm life process and the several steps of making silk cloths. Overall, the first diagram is a four stage natural cyclical process starting from the eggs being laid by the mother worm and ending with the cocoon turning to moth. Meanwhile, the other is a man-made linear process beginning with selection and ending with weaving.

The first step of cycle life of silkworm begins with the production of eggs and within 10 days these transform to larva. This is followed by larvae starting to eat mulberry leaves taking time between 28 days to 42 days. In the third step, with around 8 days, the larvae produces thread shells. This finally becomes a moth ready to reproduce eggs.

Turning to another diagram, the second picture tells about the process of production silk cloths which has 5 steps. The first step selects good quality of silk thread from silkworm and putting the thread silk into boil water after that thread are unwind its usually about 300 till 900 meter long. Furthermore, the thread silk are twisted and dyed into pan to give a color. The final step weaves thread silk to create cloths on the woven board.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
The pictures belowdescribedescribesthe information about the ...
in your answer sheet, you do not copy the picture
Overall, the first diagram isshowsa four stagestagesof natural cyclical process ...

Meanwhile, the otheranother picture illustratesis a man-made linear process of silk cloth prosuction beginning with selection ...

The first step of cycle life of silkworm life cycle begins with the production ...

The first step isselects select a good quality (...) and puttingputs the thread silk ...
conjunction 'and' must be equal
if you are using first step, it must be the second,third,fourth step..

good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The silkworm cycle life starts with the production of eggs, then the larvae come out