The silkworm has the four phases during change which lasts minimal 57 days before became the moth.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
The diagram reveals the life cycle of silkworm before became the moth. The silkworm has the four phases and need for minimal 57 days before became the moth. The larva phase is the longest process in the life cycle of silkworm.

First phase, the silkworm will produce eggs on leaf and leave its eggs. Those eggs will be adhered on the leaf for ten days before the second phase. Next, in the second phase, eggs transform to be silkworm larva. Larva consume mulberry leaf and also live there. That phase the longest process require time for minimal 4 weeks and maximal 6 weeks.

After that process, larva enter the next phase. Larva will construct silk thread wrapped up themselves. Constructing of silk thread occur during 3-8 days. While the procedure is finish, larva move into the cocoon stage. In the fourth stage, larva hibernate for 16 days. Having completed it, the cocoon will be opened smoothly, and the moth out of the cocoon.

• The life cycle of silkworm
jlee246 3 / 4  
This analysis or abstract is quite good. I like how it is concise and straight to the point. However you must be careful because many of the sentences you are using are not complete sentences. In addition, you may want to change up your tone and sentence structures as all of them seem pretty monotone. Other than that good analysis!
chandnimaishery 3 / 6  
The diagram reveals the life cycle of silkworm before became turning into a moth. The silkworm has the undergoes four phases and needs forminimal minimum of 57 days before became to become a moth. The larva phase is the longest process in the life cycle of silkworm.

In the first phase, the silkworm will produces eggs on leaf ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The silkworm has the four phases during change which lasts minimal 57 days before became the moth.