Silkworm and Silk cloth diagrams (Writing Task I)

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
The diagrams below shows the life cycle of silkworm and the stage of the production of silk cloths
summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The pictures show the life cycle phases of silkworm as well as the various stages of making silk worm. As it present in pictures, there are five processes in the life cycle of silkworm, from the egg to moth. Then the steps of producing worm to silkworm are five that begin with selecting and ending with weaving.

Initially, the egg is laid by their mother in the leaf for about 10 days until it transform into larva. The silkworm larva survives by consuming mulberry leaf. It takes 4 to 6 weeks from larva to be silk thread and 3 to eight days until it totally transform into a cocoon. The time taken form larva until it becomes moth is quite longer, it is about sixty days.

As it observed in the second picture, cocoons are needed to produce silkworms. It is started with selecting the cocoons then coiling the cocoon. After the cocoons boiled, it is need to unwind the shells for about 30-900 m. Next, shells are twisted then move to dyeing process. The last, the shells are weaved and the dyeing process is needed again in order to make get wet the silk material.

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello, Miss Chacaa :)
Let me give you some corrections about your grammar :)

... in the life cycle of silkworm (missing article "the") , from the egg to moth.

... for about 10 days until it transform +S(incorrect Verb from personal pronoun) into larva.
... days until it totally transform+S into a cocoon. The time taken form(did you mean "from"?) larva until it becomes ...

After the cocoons boiled, it is needneeds to unwind the shells ...

Keep Practice :) Good Luck ^_^
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

(1) Then there are fivethe steps ofin producing worm to silkworm are five that begin with ...
(2) Initially, the egg is laid by their mothera moth in the leaf (...) it transforms into larva.
(3) ... silk thread and takes 3 to eight days until it totally transform totally into a cocoon.
(4) As it is observed in the second ...
The cocoon is the main raw material to produce silkworms
(5) It is started withby selecting the cocoons ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Silkworm and Silk cloth diagrams (Writing Task I)