"A simple life" - intro to my essay

LatifahH 1 / -  
A simple Life has a different meaning and a different value for everyone. For me, it means to make life less complicated and eliminating the stress. Following the two basic steps can help you with the issue of simplifying; identify what is most important to you, eliminate everything else. This means that to do what we love we have to disregard certain things, to be left with the things we value. It is not an easy process to simplify, but it can be done. You have to reduce what has packed on stress in your life while still being able to maintain the activities that are important to you. You can simplify your life by living within your means, clear clutter and cut out any negative relationships.
You capitalized "life" in that first sentence. Keep it lower case: life

Keep the verb forms the same throughout each sentence:
For me, it means to make life less complicated and eliminate the stress.
or
For me, it means making life less complicated and eliminating the stress.

Same thing here:
You can simplify your life by living within your means, clearing clutter, and cutting out any negative relationships. --- i made them all ing words!! :-)
kayyao 6 / 20  
A simple Life has a different meanings and a different values for everyone. For me, it means to make life less complicated and stressful . Following the two basic steps can help you to simplify your life.Firstly,figure out what is most important to you, lessen the value of everything else. This means that to do what we love we have to disregard certain things, to be left with the things we value. It is not an easy process to simplify , but it could be accomplished . You have to reduce what stresses you in your life while still being able to maintain the activities that are important to you. You can simplify your life by living within your means, clear clutter and cut out any negative relationships.

Good Luck!
Zozy114 - / 1  
My essay about simple life

Hi everyone .. Really I need help for my essay

I started like that

A simple life is a free and easy life which people live in without any complications and don't use modern technology.
It is correct as intro ?
And I Need conclousion please
Loriww 1 / 2  
the sentence above is clearly a definition about simple life. you can express your own feelings and unique experience about it.

And I Need conclousion please
cannot understand what conclusion? more information please

Home / Writing Feedback / "A simple life" - intro to my essay