Simple tip for a life: Follow your passion and you'll be happy.

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important . Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

Some people argue that the most important from a job is the satisfaction of the workers themselves. Another believe that people do not need to love his work so that they are happy through it, but there are another factors. I truly believe that if people's job appropriate with his passion, they will more happily.

In this era, the needs of human being increase every time. They do anything to fulfill their daily basic, even a job that they do not like it at all, they undertake it for living. The result is their needs accomplish, but they are not happy with their job, many of them become stressful and affect their performance at work. Furthermore, many people struggle with their job which is not related to their ability thanks to the high salary from the company which has a high stress at work.

However, do a job that suitable with particular skill make it easily and enjoyably. In addition, not only wage that the workers get, but also they have a way to distribute their hobby. For example, someone good at sing, and render singing as her job will happy to execute her job and get paid also. Another reason is people more likely to do their job which is based on their capability because make them comfortable and satisfied, even there is a big risk on it. For instance, humankind who work in sport section, although they realized the peril that they can get thanks to their job, such as fracture, brain concussion, even dead, but they still perform it.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that people who work according to their fervor will happier than people who work caused money. Because not all the people working to earn money, but to channel their hobby. Then, the money comes to them.
Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
Some people say that in order to be happy , you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important . Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

Next essay, you should truly understand the question.

Some people argue that the most important from a job is the satisfaction of the workers themselves. Another believe that people do not need to love his work so that they are happy through it, but there are another factors.

I reckon that your paraphrase out of topic, since you explain about job. I think you should give better explanation of happiness factors.

I truly believe that if people's job appropriate with his passion, they will more happily.

That should be emphasized isobtain a great job which appropriate with people passion is the only factor to achieve happiness? or there are many reasons are more significant?

Home / Writing Feedback / Simple tip for a life: Follow your passion and you'll be happy.