Let is simplify legal jargon By Alan Siegel

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Alan Siegel in his speech on TED talked that today government was complexity responsible which run a 16 pages constitutions where took at 2,074 pages and more than 400,000 words to present into senate. He explained the simple things achieving this about transparency and empathy in building of humanity and communication. Siegel as keynote speaker on this session as capacity in businessmen. Had been developed design business and focus a new people and interactive with others such as the government, people and business for long years ago. He explained to be more simple it how to organize the legal document to check and re-check. He said that Obama always have time to correct and all important document. Moreover Siegel explained about changing the content that he proud about date, calendar for large company as IBM. IBM have responsibility in business. Along his speech He cited many data from statistic, for example 1 in 10 taxpayers received a notice or letter from IRS, a business organization in America. In the last, he had quotation from former president, Thomas Jefferson which said when the subject is strong, simplicity is the only way to treat it. It was meant agency or organization to make clarity, transparency, simplicity and national priority.

Source: TED
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi, pha. Here are my thoughts

... talked that today government was complexity responsible has complex responsibility which runsa 16 pages of constitutions where took at ...

He explained the simple things achievingto achieve this about transparency ...

Siegel is as keynote speaker on ...

Had been developed design business and focus a new people and interactive with others such ...
To be honest, I am confused with this sentence

He explained to be more simplesimplify it how to organize the ...

He said that Obama always havehas time to correct and all important document.

... changing the content that he is proud about date, ...
IBM havehas responsibility in business.

Thomas Jefferson whichwho said when the ...

That's it, i wish it could be useful.
Best Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Let is simplify legal jargon By Alan Siegel