Single world culture; TOEFL; the same internet, television programs and language

student12345 2 / 1  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Admittedly, technology is growing faster and faster in this century. Technology has created a lot of differences in our society. Every moment,the world is changing. Everyday, if we catch news on television we can find a lot of inventions. In my idea, technology by using than internet, satellites and etc has influenced on our cultures and people in all over the are more similar to each other comparing to the past.

At first, the most important thing which can influence on our culture, is the television. By invention of satellite, people in all over the world can watch the same television program. Some of the series become more popular, so those can impact to our culture. If an especial actor is hero, so young adults prefer to be as he. They prefer to wear same clothes like he. They will talk in his manner. If we look at news, do not exist anybody who denys that BBC is the most famous channel in all of the world. If any body are catching same news, so if the guideline of the news is that a culture is better, so without doubt people attracted toward that.

In second hand, I can say that internet has power to change our culture toward the center of it, I mean the united states. When we are surfing on internet, if we see that something is more famous, so we will like it. We will attracted to it. People are looking up at google and would like to know what is the up to date clothe. So I think when we are using than same internet, the result is the same culture.

Last but not least, is the language. The most popular language is English. If we use than the same language, in result, we will act and influenced by same culture. Nowadays, people are attracted to get high education. People would like to go to universities and get high degrees. In result, people must learn English language which the source of all the sciences is USA. If we would love to learn same language, we will influenced by the leaders of the English literature.

In nutshell, when we are using than same internet, television programs, and language, our attitude will attracted toward the same culture.
sehr inam 1 / 2 2  
Nowadays, people are attracted to get high LEVEL education
aria8111 3 / 4 2  
At first, >> First,
unigirl 3 / 11 2  
Admittedly, technology is growing faster and faster in this century.
Admittedly, there have been huge technological advances throughout the 21st Century.

Technology has created a lot of differences in our society.
Not entirely clear what point you are making, explain what changes. is it between social groups, age groups etc
In my idea, technology by using than internet, satellites and etc has influenced on our cultures and people in all over the are more similar to each other comparing to the past.

... this sentence does not flow well...It's a bit too long as well.
In the introduction you need to introduce your topic and then state your opinion on the given argument. I don't say that this is a bad introduction. However, these main features are somewhat missing here. You should have talked about the development of communication technologies, especially the internet,much earlier in this para because it is their influence that has been instrumental in bringing the world together.

Home / Writing Feedback / Single world culture; TOEFL; the same internet, television programs and language