Sir Ken Robinson stated that every child is born as a talented artist.

dils 20 / 33 2  
Sir Ken Robinson-Do Schools Kill Creativity

Sir Ken Robinson stated that every child born as a talented artist. Most of the people just forgot that as they were children, they had an extraordinary capacity for innovating. Children is remarkable due to their bravery, they do not even afraid to get wrong and this is important that if you are not getting wrong you will not come out with anything original. However, unfortunately, as the people growing up this sense of fearlessness to explore the world starts to fade away.

As individuals become an adult, they start to be a rigid on thinking and less creative, this is something inevitable as it results from school processes. Nevertheless, it is generally realize that everybody has interest in educational issue. Along with that, the purpose of a study nowadays focuses on how the institutions produce university professors. There is also tendency to pay more attention to particular subject concern with math instead of arts, in case of the future preparation. Covering the issue, it is important to have a note that creativity also important in education as well as literacy.
Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
i'd like to help you to correct your article

... that every child (was) born as a talented artist.
... extraordinary capacity for innovating (innovation). Children is (are) remarkable due to (...) not even afraid (of) to get wrong and ...
However,(However is enough without unfortunately) unfortunately, as the people (...) to explore (that) the world ...

As individuals (plural) become an adult, ...
... realize that everybody has (an) interest in educational issue.
There is also (a) tendency to pay more attention to particular subject (which) concern with ...
... to have a note that creativity (is) also important in ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Sir Ken Robinson stated that every child is born as a talented artist.