IELTS TASK 1 - sleep pattern of people in five different occupation according to a Canadian study

andika06 11 / 10 3  
The chart below shows the sleep pattern of people in five different occupation according to a Canadian study.

The chart presents the people's schedules in several job based on Canadian research. Overall, it can be seen clearly that the majority of works have sleeping schedule at pm time. In this case, student and business executive sleep in consecutive hours, whereas truck drive, full-time mother and doctor have broken sleeping.

To begin, student uses 8 hours for sleeping in which they sleep from 6 am to 12 pm. This is the longest sleep pattern among all occupations. Next, business executive takes break tie between 4 am and 12 pm. This employment has less hours than the former.

Turning to truck driver, full-time mother and doctor, full-time mother is recorded as the first rank of career having irregular sleeping pattern, this spends 8 hours on this activity, the second rank is truck driver. It has six hours for sleeping. Finally, the least sleeping hour is experienced by doctor. That profession has only five hours in a day for resting.

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
The chart presents the people's sleeping schedules in several jobS based on Canadian research

Overall, it can be seen clearly that the majority of works have sleeping schedule at pm time

Well, actually when you count it carefully, majority the works are sleeping at the am time. there are 10 time ranges at am which is used for sleep, while there are just 7 time ranges at pm.

full-time mother and doctor have broken sleeping pattern

... then, the second rank is truck driver

This employment has less hoursrest time than the former.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - sleep pattern of people in five different occupation according to a Canadian study