Small age kids have fresh brains, they are curious and grasp things easily.

tushar241319 1 / -  
The issue of subjects such as art, music, and drama should be a part of every child's basic education is controversial one. On the one hand, art, music, dramas are good recreational activities after stressful studies and children have alacrity to learn these subjects. On the other hand, these subjects may diverge focus and useful time of regular studies. However, in the final analysis I believe that these subjects should be part of child's basic education because it gives you knowledge out of book and useful for overall growth of children.

One reason for my belief is that normally basic education start at the age of six, at this small age child has fresh brain, they are curious and grasp things easily. So every school should provide healthy atmosphere for study so that children do not feel there study onerous and boring. Subjects like painting, singing, acting keeps children active, fresh and artful. For example subjects like painting is helpful for children to play with different colors and make them creative, as being creative is need of today's world. In addition to that children love to learn music such as poem, songs which is helpful to increase awareness of different senses and make them happy and playful.

Another reason for my belief is that schools should include these subjects to motivate the children who are good in art, music, or drama. For instant children whose voice is good then learning subject of music will helpful to study underlying of singing, which is also similar to art or drama. For this schools should organize singing or painting competition which is helpful to emphasize talent of children. Similarly social gathering in school is very good platform to show talent in drama or music.

For all these reasons, I believe that subjects like art, music, drama play vital role in all dimension growth of children and keep them curious and creative. So these subjects is mandatory in basic education of children.
Throughout your essay, I find some disturbance in your presentation of ideas. I don't say your sentences are grammatically incorrect and your essay structure has issues. In fact you are quite good at them. However, I feel you can tell the same idea in a simpler, yet more interesting and convincing manner.

One reason for my belief is that normally basic education start at the age of six, at this small age child has fresh brain, they are curious and grasp things easily.

Take this line for example. Here, your ideas seem to be scattered here and there. What is the reason you suggest? It is that young children should feel that school is an interesting place. For that, the schools should provide them with facilities for all those extracurricular activities. This simple idea needs to be presented in a more convincing manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / Small age kids have fresh brains, they are curious and grasp things easily.