Smart camera system checks patients' vital signs from afar

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Oxehealth, accompany spun out from the University of Oxford, created a medical device software that can measure heart rate, respiration and blood oxygenation from a distance using camera data. This software has been installed and is being tested at Oxford's main teaching hospital, the John Radcliffe. They asked patients who need an intensive care after surgery to participate in the trial where oxehealth's cameras will monitor their vital signs in parallel with sensors. This software has also been running at London's Metropolitan Police Service and Broadmoor high-security psychiatric hospital in order to make sur someone is safe when they are in a secure room.

This software watches the small changes in video frames as patient breath, for instance. It also tracks subtle changes the colour of patient skin using that to infer patient's pulse. The advantage of The Oxehealth software may come after patients are discharge because both doctors and patients their selves can monitor the illness from home.
Hi Nurul, I hope you can pick up some improvement pointers from the improved version of your essay that I am posting below:

University of Oxford based company Oxehealth has created a software based vital signs monitoring device. The device can keep track of a patient's heart rate, breathing, and blood oxygen levels through the use of camera data. Installed the John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford's main teaching hospital, the device is used by intensive care surgery patients. The trial patient's recovery is monitored by cameras that use parallel sensors. The London Police Service and Broadmoor High Security Psychiatric Hospital is also testing the software for use within their secure rooms.

The camera uses the software to track small changes in the video related to the patient's vital signs. It also monitors the patients for changes in skin appearance to help in tracking the patient's pulse. This software is advantageous because it also has a GPS connection that allows the patient's care taker at home, and the doctors, to remotely monitor the patient's progress at home.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello nda18!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

1. Typo
..to makesur someone is safe when ...

2. Spelling
...Police Service and Broadmoor high-security psychiatric hospital in...
You should write, broad moor

3. Sentence structure
frames as patient breath, for instance. It also tracks
You do not need say for instance, since it is not clear explanation.

I hope it can help you :)
Hi Nurul, I would like to share a few insights to your essay;

- Oxehealth, accompany spuna company that spunned out fromof the University of Oxford,
- created a medical device, a software that
- in parallel with sensors.
- to make sursuresomeoneit is safe when they ...

- This software watchessurveys the small changes
- It also tracks subtle changes in the colourcolor
- of the patients skin
- and patients their selves can monitor it themselves in the comfort of their ownthe illness from home.

There you have it Nurul, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and should you need further assistance, do let us know. For future writing reference, mind your sentence construction and make sure that they are transpiring the idea that you are trying to convey to your readers.

Home / Writing Feedback / Smart camera system checks patients' vital signs from afar