A smarter, more precise way to think about public health

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
The presented video lectured by Sue Desmond Hellman highlights information relating to smart way to think about public health. Sue had painful experience which lead her carrier to contrive precision public health. The story begun when she had detected bad effect of her treatment for breast cancer patient. The remedies could not distinguish between the health cell that is needed to preserve and ill cell that are supposed to kill. Subsequently, she found Herceptin to kill the biomarker, and it kept healthy cell alive. Precision medication was the answer to overcome her problem. She broadened horizon by using precision principal to tackle severe disease in several developing countries. She conducted her project by investigating a wide range of women who lost their children before 28 days in Africa due to HIV/AIDS. According to her research, she concluded that staphylococcus aureus is the main cause of HIV/AIDS transference from mothers to her babies. Using penicillin is the effective way to kill precisely the bacterium. Another studied that he did over the last 5 years is to promote early screening for pregnant women. The result showed that number of HIV/AIDS transference declined significantly by using her method.

ted.com/talks/sue_desmond_hellmann_a_smarter_more_precise_way_to_think_about_public_health
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Iforsa,
You make a good essay,

Sue had painful experience which lead her carrier career to contrive precision public health
Another studied study study here as a noun so you do not need to change it to studied that he did over the last 5 years ...

Hope it will help you. Thanks
Risty01 10 / 16 1  
- My suggestion for your introduction:
The highlights information of public health was presented ...
- The remedies could not distinguish between ,,, and ,,,
- that it is needed to preserve and should be "verb" ill cell that are supposed to kill.
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi..

she had detected bad effect of her treatment ... (double verb in your sentence)

... the health cell that is needed to preserve (preserve is verb, so you must change the word to adjective)

she foundfounded the Herceptin to kill the biomarker, ...

he conducted her project by investigating investigate (because it happen in the past)a wide range of women who ...

I hope my correction can help you
thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / A smarter, more precise way to think about public health