Writing Task II _ Smokers should leave building to enjoy their cigerettes

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
In some countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building. Do you agree or disagree?

A regulation to smoke out of public areas has been applied in some countries. I am a firm believer through this statement because this kind of activity causes unhealthy surroundings and accustoms a good attitude for smokers as well.

It is often said that this irritating habit is prone to create unhealthy air. The reason for this is because cigarette bears many bad chemicals that it does pollute the environment. Besides, it also harms people who inhale its smoke. Medical officials' records say that there are many citizens suffer serious disease due to become passive smokers. Thus, it is a good trend not to let smokers inhale cigarette in buildings.

Moreover, pulling on cigarette out of public spaces is sensible way to meet the right between the smokers and people who do not. It leads smokers to have a big respect toward other people who do not smoke and vice versa, creating the harmony between them. Besides, while this policy would lessen the number of passive smokers, it also directs the smokers to leave this habit gradually as the place where they can smoke restricted. In some supermarkets, for example, it is now rarely found people who argue each other because of cigarette's smoke as smokers has special place to enjoy their cigarettes.

To conclude, besides to maintain fresh air in enclosed places, this regulation must be an effective way to create good habit for smokers to respect people who do not smoke. Moreover, through this policy, there will be a reducing number of passive smokers as an additional benefit.
Hi Husnul, I believe that you would get a score band of 6 for this work of yours. There is a clear understanding of the prompt and you were able to present your opinion based upon factual supporting data. As such, you have proven that although your grammar may be wrong in some points, you have the ability to coherently discuss an issue. More importantly, your discussion, flawed grammar and all, is sure to be understood by the person you are or will be conversing with. A word of advice though, keep in mind that the paragraphs need to be composed of at least 3 well developed sentences at all times. While I did not deduct points for that error in your writing for this practice test, it will have an adverse effect on your score in the actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task II _ Smokers should leave building to enjoy their cigerettes