Social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness

gleam 3 / 3  
Any advice is appreciated! Thank you all~
Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.
Both my job and social life are significant parts of my life; job provides me with the economic foundation and social life can enrich my physical and spiritual life. But considering that during my social life I can stay with people who are important to me, and expand my living circle, I disagree with the statement, and I think social life can bring me more happiness.

To start with, in my social life, I am able to spend time accompanying with my families and friends. As the saying goes: "family is the harbour of your soul, and friends are the arms of your career," when I am staying with my family, I could feel a sense of belonging, I feel safe and warm at that time, while this feeling will never exist in working. In addition, I like go out with my friends, maybe to chat with my friends about interesting affairs, or just hang around in the shopping mall without buying anything. Especially on Friday night, I feel that I am just like a bird rushing out of the birdcage and flying in the sky, I could feel a sense of freedom, and relax. While on the Monday morning, I would say the same thing like Garfield: "I hate Monday."

In addition, social life makes my world colorful. When I am on vacation, I can travel around to appreciate the beautiful scenery and taste the delicious local food, when I am on weekends, I can go to the KTV to sing my favourite songs with my friends, when I am off the work, I can take the dance class or just walk through the park to air myself. Definitely, there are only small parts of my social life, but when it is time to work, all I can do is work, and work again.

Aren't there any benefit or happiness of working? Of course the answer is yes, that after overcome some difficulties, I realize my personal value and feel good and proud of myself, also, when I get promotion, I would be so happy and cheers with my family. However, most of the time the job is just a tool of me to pursue a satisfying and abundant social life.

In sum, although my job enables me to realize my personal value and provide me economic foundation, in view of the time that I spend with the ones important to me, and every moment that I enjoy myself, I find that social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness.
RaviSouza 3 / 7 3  
I like going out with my friends

when I get a promotion

most of the time the job is just a tool for me ...

very good essay!
there are probably some other mistakes that I missed, but you did a really good job!
vivyyyy - / 5 1  
Please press "like" on my comment on the far right of this post :)

Both my job and social life are significant parts of my life; my job provides me with the economic foundation and my social life canenriches my physical and spiritual life. But considering that during my social life I can stay with people who are important to me, and expand my living circle, I disagree with the statement, and I think social life can bring me more happiness. (this sentence is long and kind of runs on, you should try to divide it up)

To start with, in my social life,By having a social life , I am able to spend time accompanyingquality with my families and friends. As the saying goes: "family is the harbour of your soul, and friends are the arms of your career," when I am staying with my family, I could feel a sense of belonging, I feel safe and warm at that time, while this feeling will never exist in working. In addition, I like go outenjoy going with my friends, maybe to chat with my friends about interesting affairs, or just hang around in the shopping mall without buying anything.Whether I am chatting about them with interesting affairs, or simply hanging around the mall without having the need to purchase anything. Especially on Friday night, I feel that I am just like a bird rushing out of the birdcage and flying in the sky, I could feel a sense of freedom, and relax. While on the Monday morning, I would say the same thing like Garfield: "I hate Monday."

In addition, having a social life makes my world colorful. When I am on vacation, I can travel around the world andto appreciate the beautiful scenery and taste the delicious local food,W hen I am onit is the weekends , I can go to the KTV to sing my favourite songs with my friends,W hen I am off the work, I can take thea dance class or just walk through the park to air myself. Definitely, there are only small parts of my social lifeAlthough these are only a few benefits of having a social life , but when it is time to work, all I can do is work, and work again.

Aren't there any benefit or happiness of working? Of course the answer is yes, that after overcome some difficulties, I realize my personal value and feel good and proud of myself, A lso, when I getreceive my promotion, I would be so happy and cheershave the opportunity to celebrate with my family. However, most of the time the job is just a tool of me to pursue a satisfying and abundant social life.

In sum,A lthough my job enables me to realize my personal value and provide me economic foundation, in view of the time that I spend with the ones important to me, and every moment that I enjoy myself, I find that social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness.
OP gleam 3 / 3  
Thank you so much~
OP gleam 3 / 3  
Aren't there any benefit or happiness of working? Of course the answer is yes
VERY GREAT
colin 23 / 48 15  
Both my job and social life are significant parts of my life; job provides me with the economic foundation and social life can enrich my physical and spiritual life.

==>>Both my job and social life play significant roles in my life because job provides me with the economic foundation and social life can enrich my spiritual life.

In addition, I like go out with my friends, maybe to chat with my friends about interesting affairs, or just hang around in the shopping mall without buying anything.

==>>in addition, i would like to hang out with my friends.
headshot0313 7 / 15 1  
you may leave a blank between two paragraphs.

you need to pay attention to your grammar. before your make clear of your grammar frame, do not try to use complex sentences~~
lily2012 3 / 8 1  
Although my job enables me to realize my personal value and provide me economic foundation, in view of the time that I spend with the ones important to me, and every moment that I enjoy myself, I find that social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness.Although my job enables me to realize my personal value and provide me economic foundation, I find that social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness. Since the time could I spend with the ones important to me, and every moment could I enjoy myself.

Good essay!~
But considering that during my social life I can stay with people who are important to me, and expand my living circle, I disagree with the statement, and I think social life can bring me more happiness.

... I feel it is better if you re-arrange the order of this sentence. Its presentation as it is, does not flow clearly;
However, my social life enables me to stay close with the people who are important to me. Therefore I disagree with the statement and believe it is my social life that has more contribution to my happiness.
ritared 2 / 5 1  
the "like" button seems useless on my computer...So..."like"

Home / Writing Feedback / Social life rather than job can offer me the true happiness