Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   6

Being social makes us happier, healthier and we live longer than people who are less connected.

What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness

Life is too short sometime we climb from bottom to the top, sometime turning opposite direction. Life teach about relationship so keep happier and healthier. Robert Waldinger by his big lesson talked about relationships which social connection. Social connection to communities, to friends are happier, healthier and they live longer than people who was less connected.

Based on his research, more happily man or women even their physical pain but their mood just still happy. However the people who unhappy relationship reported their physical pain by more emotional pain. This explanation good for us that is relationship good in health.

To sum up human need connected each other. It is practical endless. A good life is build good relationship, he ended his speech.

source: youtube.com/watch?v=8KkKuTCFvzI

Hi
your essay is good. But there are some points that considering them could be beneficial
Life is too short, sometime
climb from the bottom to the top
Life teachs
relationships which means??? social connection
Social connection to communities, to friends =by connecting to communities or friends, we are..
who are less connected.
connected=connection

I am trying to write better essays by reading samples. I suggest that you do the same.
Hi Patta, the summary essay is missing a few punctuations marks (e.g., comma) as well as linking verbs in order to complete the thought of the sentence.

Please find additional suggested modifications below.

- Life is too short, sometimes we climb
- from bottom to the top,
- sometimes turning to the opposite direction.
- Life teach us about relationships
- sothey keep us happier and healthier.
- Robert Waldinger bywith his big lesson
- talked about relationships whichwith social connections .
- than people who wasare less connected.

- Based on his research,
- more happilywhen a man or woma n
- is happy, even their physical pain but their mood just still happygoes away .
- However,the people who are in an unhappy - their physical pain by morethat emotional pain is more painful .
- This explanation is good for us that is relationship good in healthto maintain a healthy relationship .

- To sum up humans needs to be connected to each other.
- It is practical endless. A good life is buildbuilt in a good relationship, he ended his speech.

There you have it Patta, I hope the above corrections help in your revision.
Your summary is somehow a direct translation of your understanding which is good, however, it is also translated in a way that you understand it in your mother tongue and not in the English language, so a little more practice is needed.
hi @PHA2016, I would like to give some suggestions:
- ...life teachs ...
- ...so keep be happier and be healthier...
- ..., Robert Waldinger,bywith his big lesson, talked about the relationships which was social connection..

Hope it helps!
Hi, PHA! here is a little feedback for you

Life is too short, sometimes we climb from bottom to the top, but sometimes it turningturns out the opposite direction.

Life teach teaches about how such a relationship so keep can make people happier and healthier.

... talked about relationships especially in which social connection.

A Social connection to from communities to friends are makes people happier, (...) than people who was are less connected connection.

Based on his research, more happily happier men or women(...) in a goo mood but their mood just still happy .

However, the people who have unhappy relationship reported feel their physical pain by more emotional pain. (actually, this sentence makes me quite confused so that you are better to write it more clearly)

Hope this helps
hi pha, here are my suggestions !

==> Life is too short, sometimeS
==> sometimeSturning(we turn to the)(it is better to make a complete parralel sentence) ...
==> Life teachteaches about relationship so keep happier and healthier(happy and be healthier)

==> ... talked about relationships which means social connection.

==> Social connection to communities, to friends are happier, healthier(i do not get what you want to say) and they live longer than ... ==> you could say ==> social connection in community give effects to our lives such as, be happier, be healthier and live longer compares with them who have less connections.

keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / Being social makes us happier, healthier and we live longer than people who are less connected.