Social media on the Internet are getting improved, to make most people around connect to one another

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Internet-based social networking sites are designed to help bring people together. However, they have a negative effect on the way we communicate with one another.

Do you agree or disagree?

Social media on the Internet is getting improved so as to make most people around the world can communicate effectively. Having said that, it has an adverse impact on the adolescent communication pattern with one another such hating an actor and verbal bullying for them. I personally agree that social media brings negative effect on adolescent behavior such as lack of pupil's ability in face-to-face communication and increases the amount of verbal bullying in aged 14-18 years old.

The most notoriety of social media is Facebook although such the Internet brings negative impact to pupil's ability in direct communication. Which is because many pupils using Facebook as a crutch to hide behind and feel more safety than talk directly. In 2015, Dargo Emily conducted research and published in the Elon Journal of Undergraduate Research in Communications. It suggested that the Internet such social media have decreased on both the quality and quantity of face-to-face communication. More than 62% of sample from students in the higher education agreed that they can make more conversation on the social media than talking directly. Which happened because they can hide behind the Facebook and express more emotion.

In addition, using Instagram, increases the amount of verbal bullying in among the students. This is because many adolescent in higher education have occasion to hate such actors or their rivals, they would not dare to say their comments in social media due to their insecurities. They push down others to be more stressful and lower of self-esteem. In 2010, the psychologist found out that 50% on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter have many bullying contents which were caused by haters. The pupils who hate others by verbal violence came from the most students in higher education. It is very harassed because which is influenced the increasing of psychological symptoms.

In conclusion, social media such as Facebook, Intagram, and others bring not only positive impact but also adverse effect. In particularly, drawbacks such Facebook brings many adolescents have lower ability to make face-to-face conversation than the past while others such an verbal bullying on Instagram have increased significantly.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Fadhila
Let me give you some correction

... social media brings (a) negative effect on adolescent behavior(behaviour) such as lack ...

More than 62% of(the) sample from students in ...

This is because of many adolescent(adolescents) in higher education ...
... found out that 50% onof social media such as ...
... media such as Facebook, Intagraminstagram , and others bring not ...
... while others such ana verbal bullying on Instagram have ...

Thank you...

Home / Writing Feedback / Social media on the Internet are getting improved, to make most people around connect to one another