Essay on social responsibilities that organisations have (beside generating profit)

lucynnnn 1 / -  

As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities

It is argued that organisations have social responsibilities along with generating profit. In my opinion, I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
On the one hand, corporations focusing on making money is plausible for a combination of reasons. First and foremost, companies require stable financial support in order to establish products and projects. For instance, during COVID, numerous businesses, namely Chanel and H&M, ran up against bankruptcy in many regions owing to the lack of income to manufacture and proceed with their plans. Furthermore, for organisations to operate smoothly, staff need to be paid rightly and accordingly to contracts, as it will be a considerable motivation for them to put their best efforts into their jobs. Hence, profit is the utmost necessity to encourage staff to work efficiently and conscientiously. As a result, companies will be able to function properly and avoid falling apart.

On the other hand, I believe that businesses are also in charge of making contributions to society. The primary reason is that they play a substantial role in developing the economy of a community. Therefore, organisations are required to take their impact on the society into consideration and grow their business profoundly in order to bring back income. Moreover, businesses exist owing to the permission of governments and consumers. So it is undeniable that they should provide effective and helpful activities for the population in return, such as establishing scholarships, employment opportunities, and charities.

To sum up, whereas it is essential for companies to make money on the purpose of operating, I believe they should also be responsible for public activities and contributions.
Do not exaggerate the prompt restatement. There is no argument presented so it is incorrect to refer to the idea presentation as such. There is only one idea presented, so it is not proper to refer to an argument since that would require the presentation of 2 opposing opinions in the presentation. Since an opposing idea is not provided in the original, the restatement topic should only be a simple and relaxed idea presentation. There should also be 2 supporting presentations for the writer's opinion to complete the writer's opinion score. While an opinion is presented, it lacks clarity because there are no ideas to back it up in short form.

The discussion presentation has an incorrect format. This is not a comparison essay so there is no reason to defend an opposing side. The only important aspect of this discussion is how well the writer can use 2 connected reasons to explain the valdity of his opinion. In this case, the lack of a secondary reason will qualify this essay as under developed since the unrelated discussion paragraph will not be given any scoring consideration. All the reasons presented must related and support one another over 2 paragraphs.

A writer's opinion is only considered clear, qualified, and acceptable if it strongly supports the writer's opinion. When the writer delivers 2 opposing explanations, it creates a dubious opinion and eradicates the clarity of the writer's opinion as first presented.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay on social responsibilities that organisations have (beside generating profit)