In some societies, the number of crimes committed by teenagers is growing

beckaa 3 / 7  
Subject:
In some societies, the number of crimes committed by teenagers is growing. Some people think that regardless of age, teenagers who commit major crimes should receive adult punishment.

To what extent do you agree?

Due to the growth of teen criminals in today's world, some people think it is best to give them the same punishment as adults. In this essay, I will analyze my point of view about this trigger topic.

First of all, youngsters under 18 are not mature enough to receive harsh punishments for their actions. By putting them in prison, they can be bullied or physically abused, which can leave them to end up suffering from fear and discrimination. There are special juvenile halls for kids who break the laws and get training lessons to understand more about laws and not get into trouble when they get released. I think this is a great way for them to make up their mind, sending them to juvenile halls mainly for the purpose of educating, helping them to correct their mistakes, develop healthily, and become useful citizens of society.

Secondly, the prosecution of persons under 18 years of age who commits a crime, for prison only in necessary cases and must be based on their personal characteristics, the dangerous nature of the offense and the seriousness of the crime. But, there are exceptions because sometimes kids actually still go to jail because the course only applies prison sentences with a definite term to offenders under the age of 18 when deeming that other punishments and educational measures do not have a deterrent or preventive effect.

In conclusion, I do not agree with the idea of giving children the same punishment as adults because that would be unfair and abuse the children mentally and physically.

Word count: 262
I am wondering where the writer found a reference to a "trigger topic" for this discussion. Seeing as the original presentation makes no reference to such thinking, the topic restatement is now inaccurate and unrelated to the original discussion.

Owing to the fact that the required response format was not presented in terms of the writer's opinion, this essay has already received a failing score even before the rest of the essay has been read.

Even as the writer's opinion is presented at the end, the essay cannot be given a passing score. That is because the opinion statement format is wrong and also, cannot be presented in the concluding paragraph due to the information recap required in the section.

The overall incorrect discussion approach is what will prevent this essay from reaching the passing mark, regardless of the appropriateness of the reasoning paragraphs.
Redsoxnation 1 / 2  
1.which can leave them to end up suffering

2. i would rather say
the prosecution of persons ... --> the prosecution of people whose age is below 18 years old that commit crimes.

Home / Writing Feedback / In some societies, the number of crimes committed by teenagers is growing