TASK 1 how solar panels can be used to provide electricity for domestic use.

Alice0903 1 / 1  

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

That picture shows the transparent surey to change temperture. Used the closed box and sun rays to let air and water become warm.

The nature energy activity. The test can enhass on wram water power. Even can use it to future building. Box and pipe metal is a importent part can change to inprove effect. Installing in one wall which face the wind let insider getting warm in winter.

Be oppsive. the green air-con can affect by this base rule.

IF the surey is enough powerful. Solar panel can change the energy to be gthereen.
the earth is not getting hurt.

The essay will automatically recieve a failing task score because it did not meet the minimum 150 word requirement. The lacking wordcount is just too insurmountable to allow this essay to receive a passing score. There will also be a failing score applied to the C + C section as there is neither cohesiveness nor coherence to be found in the statements. The writer writes in broken English without knowing how to form proper English sentences, resulting in failing L R and GRA scores. There is nothing positive to be said about this presentation. The writer must enroll in ESL classes to help him improve overall. By starting his basic English language lessons now, he may be ready to take the IELTS test sometime next year.
OP Alice0903 1 / 1  
Thanks for your feedback.
Minmin279 1 / 2  
this task is too short, both grammar and structure need improving more. I think you lack an English foundation and you should test your level to get appropriate English course before preparing for the IELTS exam.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1 how solar panels can be used to provide electricity for domestic use.