Solution to our healthcare system

Alexis95xx 1 / -  
Sophie Davis essay #1

Briefly describe what you believe is a major domestic problem confronting the United States - socially, economically or in health care. Indicate how you think this problem should be resolved.[i]( I[b] am not done yet but I am open to any suggestions on how to improve this essay )

In American Today there are several domestic problems we face as nation, I believe that Healthcare is the problem that casts the biggest shadow among our nation. Healthcare is such a vast subject that affects everyone in one way or another. Healthcare in America is currently faulty because our system depends on over fifty- eight percent of Americans who have private insurance. Then there are people who receive public insurance through government run programs such a Medicaid and Medicare. My main concern goes out to people who can't afford private insurance and don't qualify for public insurance. Then the cost of insurance for people who have insurance and these are people who often die from treatable diseases, because they afraid that cost of the treatment will make them go bankrupt.

We as a nation have a serious problem in our healthcare system and I believe it is our job as future physicians to fix the problem. American pays over seven thousand dollars per patient when countries like Japan and England, and Finland pay the average three thousand dollars per patient. Our current system is faulty and is bound to collapse.

The solution I offer to solve our current problems of the healthcare is to avoid the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPAC), this act attempts to solve our Healthcare by giving a similar model of Universal Healthcare. The PPAC Act is now being implemented in the healthcare system; however, it has stirred up a controversial conversation whether or not compelling an individual is constitutional. Another solution is to pay for healthcare for everyone with taxes like France and England.

Although raising taxes is not a popular solution it is a system that appears to be working in other countries like England and as a future physician I would love see that my patients
In American Today

In America today, ....

Healthcare in America is currently faulty because our system depends on over fifty- eight percent of Americans who have private insurance.

Healthcare system in America is currently having several issues because it depends over fifty percent on private health insurance schemes.

Then the cost of insurance for people who have insurance and these are people who often die from treatable diseases, because they afraid that cost of the treatment will make them go bankrupt.

This sentence is too long and hence confusing. Better try re-phrasing to convey your idea clearly.
paula321 - / 1  
Guys, I was referred recently to this website.
Those people have great dedication to providing student information and help with essays, assignments, distance courses, etc..
etrane7 1 / 2  
America spends more than seven thousand dollars per patient while countries such as Japan, England, and Finland spend an average of three thousand dollars per patient.

Home / Writing Feedback / Solution to our healthcare system