Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

To solve the problems of the present and future,people should review the past.TOEFL

pepsi 1 / 1  
Do you agree or disagree, in order to solve the problems of the present and the future, people should review the past.

With the rapid development of our society, an ever increasing number of people place considerable emphasis on how to tackle the present and future problems. As far as I am concerned, reviewing the past is a superb way to figure out the solusion to the problem.

First and foremost, for students who have number of exams and quizzes every semester, we always worry about how to achieve a high score and maintain an outstanding GPA,Grade Point Average,in our school life. When I was a frechman, I thought it is to read more and practice more. However, gradually, after having more and more tests, I start to be aware of the best way to be eminent in the student group on the academic aspect is to summarize the mistakes made by myself in the past, rather than to spend more time on making new mistakes. After applying this way to all my subjects, my grade improved dramatically.

In the second place, for scientists who have to do enormous amount of experiments, it is often not likely to succeed in the experiment with their first try. Therefore, collecting the former data and analyzing the results are of great importance for scientists. For example, Edison invented the light bulb after trying thousands of materials. Each time he failed ,he took notes for the sake of reviewing and analyzing. It is through this method that make him a great inventor.

Last but not least, for the company, choosing a wrong direction on the development is more fatal than for an individual, so that the importance of reviewing the past is more considerable than which of merely a person. For example, the booming of Apple company was started with the innovation of their personalized and unique designs of the products. However, they forgot this original philosophy a couple years ago. The speed of the improvement of its business decreased. Recently, Jobs, the co-founder of this company,came back to point out and use the key for his company to success again, Apple company shows its preeminence again.

In a nutshell, every step of the improvement of students , the contribution of scientists, the evolution of companies can not divorce from reviewing the past. So in order to solve problems of the present and the future, we should review the past.

Home / Writing Feedback / To solve the problems of the present and future,people should review the past.TOEFL