Solving the environmental problem can positively influence people's health

Victoria1015 4 / 5  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Governments should pay more attention to the environment than health issues?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Governments converge all opinion of citizens and have foresighted perspective to deal with various topics. For the topic of environment and health, which should the government pay more attention to which is urgent for citizens? I think, government should pay more attention on the environment than health issues.

First of all, environmental problem exacerbate health issues. Nowadays, environmental pollution seriously affects our health, leading to diverse diseases. In order to alleviate the health crisis, government must need to reduce pollution of environment first. For example, according to the World Health Organization, pollution such as water pollution, exposure to radiation and so on will affect the cell change which is in the human body then increase to acquire the risk of cancer. Besides, the organization advocate if we reduce the pollution, saving more than 24 millions lives each year on earth.

Second, the environment benefit the economy. Environmental policies can boost the graceful place and tourism economy. For instance, Taiwan, my country, government has encouraged the policy which is ''trashs cannot leave on any streets'' for a decade ago. Environment of our country become clean and charming than before. Thereafter, more and more tourist like travel to my country then boosts our economic grow which grow 1.3 percentage. On the contrary, focusing on the health issues we cannot have a beautiful country then grow our economy. Thus, only by environmental topic can government encourage the policy then boosts economic growth.

Admittedly, many people may claim that government should pay more attention to the health than environmental issues. Those who bolster the idea may consider if people do not have healthy body first, they will not have the capability to plant some trees to beauty the city nor develop the clean energy of environmentally friendly. However, I believe the environment is something. As the chinese proverb says, ''The environment is the mother of lives.'' Through gorvenments pay attention on the environment so we can solve any problem in our life.

Lastly, although people without health body may not have capability to do the work of environment- friendly, governments aim at the environmental issues can build the win-win situation. Solving the environmental problem can bring to the health. Having the great environment will boost economic growth. Governments should pay greater attention to the environment than health issues, after all.
Hi Victoria,first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, we do hope that this is the start of a lot more work, a lot more practice and a lot more exercise of the English language, as I always share in this forum, practice is the only way we get better, if not the best at this craft and believe me, a lot of people may think that English is just a form of spoke language but it is the most difficult and complicated one, of course, there's always a way to be good at everything and that includes speaking and writing the English language.

Now, overall, the argument you presented in this essay is well written
You manage to showcase different ideas, different arguments that is backed by information and facts, moreover, the arguments are also realistic, base on current situation which is very relevant to the essay.

There you have it Victoria, I hope the insights helped.

Home / Writing Feedback / Solving the environmental problem can positively influence people's health