Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck.Do you agree?

neikneu 1 / -  
It is argued that luck is the most crucial element of success. While many people agree with this idea, I complete disagree
On the other hand, there are several reasons why success do not depend mainly on luck. First of all, achievers who is always hard-working and demonstrate persistence usually attain their goals. For example, the effort of Steve jobs into coding and experimenting more time which entail a vast amount of hours lead to the advent of Iphone that we utilize widely nowadays. Secondly, passion is considered a motivational element encouraging people to obtain their aims, especially when they encounter obstacles or failures. If children are very enthusiastic about drawing picture and admire famous artists, they may spend most of their time staying in the room and creating their own masterpieces. This make their dream to become a famous artist easily come true

On the other hand, luck is only a small factor in determining achievements. One reason is that people who is merely dependent on luck rather than being industrious can hardly become successful. For instance, most of students spending a lot of hours studying and preparing carefully for exams are usually more confident and acquire higher scores than those who do not. Furthermore, good fortune only lead people to short- term achievements because there is nothing to ascertain that it would continue to exist in the long run. As a result, this could prevent people who hinge on luck from obtaining their life- long aims

In conclusion, for the reasons I have mentioned above, I strongly believe that in
order to achieve objectives in life, one must be extremely determined and hard-working to follow his or her passion till the end.
erwiin1 9 / 17  
Hello, neikneu!

Your essay is very good, but I would give you the corrections for your essay

1. While many people agree with this idea, I complete disagree (disagreeing ). The verb disagree is usually in the gerund form when following the word complete. Consider replacing it with the -ing form.

2. ... reasons why success do (does ) not depend mainly on luck. The plural verb do does not appear to agree with the singular subject success.

3. First of all, achievers who is (are ) always hard-working and demonstrate ... The singular verb is does not appear to agree with the plural subject achievers.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Whether or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck.Do you agree?