Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Sometimes an event that seems going badly turns out well after all {TOEFL essay}

Buj 2 / 1  
Of course everyone have a such day like the day going worse but turns out well after all. Similarly, I had a day that I wanted to die in the morning but in the rest of the day I became the happiest person in the world.

That day was a year ago which was my birthday. Before that day I was so stirred up and I planned to do my birthday with all my friends in the little restaurant. Even that night I couldn't sleep well.

At least, the day came which I waited so long. I woke up early and started to prepare myself. Firstly I had a morning walk then had a bubble bath after this I dressed up nicely. Then I went to my parents' room to say them "it's the time to go", but unfortunately they had been sleeping and when I woke up them, parents even didn't remember my birthday so came out that they didn't hire any restaurant. I was so upset and started to cry. Instead of apologizing and comforting me mom and dad began to prepare for work.

Soon I called to my friends to come in my home and celebrate my sweet sixteen but they all said couldn't come because they busy for some reason. So that I cried a lot on my special day and damaged all home plants which my mother liked.

In the evening I decided to run away from the house. At the time I went out, in front of my house were a lot of candles with a balloon. Suddenly my friends and parents came out from somewhere, started to congratulate me then we went to restaurant and celebrated my birthday unforgetful.

Last I understood that my parents and friends planned all the day.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sometimes an event that seems going badly turns out well after all {TOEFL essay}