[TOEFL] Sometimes we have to do something for others which are not interesting for us

hamedmas 27 / 58 19  
I have to spend time to study for being ready in Toefl exam! Am I enjoying? I don't think so. I totally agree that we should do something that we do not enjoy doing. As a matter of the fact, some routine work became a part of daily duties life and they are not enjoyable. Sometimes we have to do something, for our relatives, which are not interesting.

To begin, by considering our daily routine activities, we will figure out many activities that are not enjoying, but they became the part of our essential duties. For instance, I have to speak with those customers who are almost impolite, because I am taking on many challenging work in our office. Purchasing foods and fruits for home are a routine duty of all members of family which may not enjoyable. In special case, I have to participate in Toefl exam to get permission to enter to university. Learning language is one of exciting recreation, but not the time I have to prepare for the special exam.

In addition, there are many emergency works which may happen irregularly. If a member of family need to go dentist or visit a doctor, I have to accompany him. I hate being in hospitals or clinics for many reasons. Therefore, this part of our tasks may not enjoyable for me and many people.

Sometimes we have to do something for others which are not interesting for us. For example, I have to go theaters, because my girlfriend likes and I have to follow her whenever she goes.

Totally, we have to accept this reality that many activities we have to do everyday are not enjoying for us, but they are vital.
It is very important that you include your prompt in the post for us to have a better understanding about what it requires from you. Without seeing the prompt it is difficult for us to align our comments with what it expects.

Well, generally we recommend the pattern that you introduce the background of the prompt and then state your opinion on it. (This needs to be done in the intro). In the body paras you should elaborate more on why you hold that opinion by giving reasons and supporting them with specific examples.
DearbhailS 6 / 10 2  
The first stence of your essay is not very good. When you start to write your essay, you should use some introductions and then use some small examples to hint reader what is your opinon, after these small examples, you can show your opinion clearly. And your examples are not very detailed. For example: I hate being in hospitals or clinics for many reasons. and the reasons are what? If you can write more detalied, the essay will be better. Wish you can get a good score in TOEFL
OP hamedmas 27 / 58 19  
Thank you all for your good points
I accept your points Dear DearbhailS
poudelmelina - / 1  
It is not good to work in other pressure.Nobody can be happy when they follow other and go against their own desire.We must understand ourselves what we are and what is our capacity.The person only knows his/her interest.we must move on according to our own plan then only we can be successful person.It is our right of freedom.when we are forced to work we cannot concentrate on our work.It takes long time to finish our work,which is just loss of time.At first ,self happiness comes earlier than others because when we are happy then only we can make other happy.so i don't think people should do not enjoy doing.

Home / Writing Feedback / [TOEFL] Sometimes we have to do something for others which are not interesting for us