Songs and chants are useful learning materials for teaching listening ad speaking.

tinie 4 / 9  
Songs and chants are useful learning materials for teaching listening ad speaking. Explain why you choose the song and how you would incorporate in the lesson.

Please help me to correct and improve my essay.

I use this song because it is familiar to students. Since kindergarten again this song is always played. By reason, students are exposed to song lyrics. It is a song that easy to understand. From the song "Old McDonald Had a Farm" the students can learn the names of animals and they were able to know how the sound of the animals . For example (Cat = 'Meow', Cow = 'Moo', Bird = "Chirp" and etc.). The song "Old McDonald Had a Farm" is also very fun to be heard and increase the students' vocabulary. Besides that, this song will capture the attract of the students beginning the learning process and continuing until the end of the lesson. Through this song also students can perform variety movements of animals found in the song. Singing songs with the movement known as creative movement. No offense to combine it with creative movement.
I use this song because it is familiar to students, s ince from kindergarten age this song is always played.

By reason, students are exposed to this songs lyrics.

It is a song that's easy to understand.

The song "Old McDonald Had a Farm" is also very fun to sing andbe heardlisten to, and increases the students' vocabulary.

Besides that, this song will capture the attention of the students beginning the learning process and continue until the end of the lesson. Through this song also students can perform a variety of movements of animals found in the song.

:)
OP tinie 4 / 9  
thanks Susan...

Home / Writing Feedback / Songs and chants are useful learning materials for teaching listening ad speaking.