Sophisticated Technology Influence People - reduces empathy to others, makes distant connection easy

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this modern era, many sophisticated technologies are invented such as computer, mobile phone, television and many others. Many people communicate each other by using cell phone by messaging or sending email. This condition have made people rarely meet their relatives and if it is continue to happen it will influence their social live. I personally agree that modern communication has had negative effect on human social lives.

Before mobile phone exist, inhabitant contact with others by talking directly so that they had good interaction. By talking to each other, they learned how to be a good speaker and a good listener so it improved their social skills. It is important to develop social skills because people live in a society while they can not live alone without help from others.

Right now, many people use cell phone to call or to send message to their friends without need to meet them and it is enough just by calling. Sometimes, they gather in one place but they only look at their phone and do not care with their friend. It will make them become individual and reduce their emphaty to others.

On the other hand, modern communication devices help people to convey with others who live far from them. They just need to use social media like skype or facetime and they can look at their friend in screen. Actually, this method also effective to support people having better contact.

To conclude, i believe that sophisticated communication have a negative impact people live such as reduce emphaty to others. It is better to talk than only send a message or email. However, modern technology also help people connect in far distance.
dinafayna04 5 / 7 1  
Hi Farida!

I would suggest,

... it will influence their social livelife.
... communication has had negative effect on human social liveslife.

... have a negative impact for people livelife such as reduce empathy attention to others

... also help people to connect in far distance

Do not forget to pay attention to theconjunction

Thank you :)
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Hi,,,

... mobile phone, television and many others.
... other by using cell phone, by messaging or sending email.

This condition have made makes people rarely meet their meeting with their relatives rarely and when if it is continue to happen...

inhabitant contact with others by talking directly, so that they had good interactions . By talking directly to each other they make people learned how ...
It is important to develop social skills things because people live in a society while they can not live alone ...

Actually, this method also effective to support people having better good contact. (when you want to make a comparison, please mention you compare with,,,,, by using than)

To conclude,In conclusion, i believe that sophisticated ...

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Sophisticated Technology Influence People - reduces empathy to others, makes distant connection easy