Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Do sorrows take much of our life? do we live to suffer?

start208 14 / 68  
do we live to suffer?
In every day life, people enjoy some exciting things and live some happy moments, meeting their beloved ones, eating food they like, visiting places they admire and so on. However, these moments are short and sometimes turned to be sorrows and difficulties. If we add to this the hurdles people confront in daily activities, we will end up saying that people live to suffer more than to be hppy.

We all start our life crying and sobbing which is, in my perspective, a sign of the miserable time to come. In order to live, people need to work physically and mentally. working, though some don't agree, is suffering and stresses that make us unhappy and sometimes sick. Every body needs to do something to earn his living and that means every body should suffer in this life. We suffer to get things we love. We work to have money, to afford a house and a car. to study or to teach our kids in good schools. These are some of the objectives people work for. Yet, even if one is provided with all what they need they just will feel not as happy as they wishe and sometimes these things turn to be reasons for restless and sorrows again.

It is almost impossible to satisfy people's hunger for happiness. Several people among the elite commit suicides because they are unhappy. Most of the rich suffer from diseases and are unable to live happily even though they are wealthy. Some of them are healthy but being childless makes them unhappy. Forshort, money doesn't bring happiness but being poor is worse.

Among the fewest happy moments people have are the ones when they are with their beloved ones. Being with, a wife, a child , parents or friends makes people feel very exciting. Yet again, no sooner that these people desert us by death, an enemy of happines. Hence, we recall those beautiful moments and we cry. Remembering those happy days worsens our situation and makes us suffer.

To wrap it up, i believe that there is almost nothing that can bring an ever lasting happiness for people in this world. People are here straggling to survive and suffer untill death rests them.

ladib

Home / Writing Feedback / Do sorrows take much of our life? do we live to suffer?