Soulmate Friends - Compare and Contrast Essay (point by point method)

Kimdash 1 / -  
Prompt: compare or contrast yourself with a specific friend

Soulmate Best Friends

Have you ever met someone for the first time, and it feels as though you knew them for years? Well, I have my best friend Kimlee and I clicked instantly on the very first day we met. We met in our six-grade year in our physical science class. Since then we have been inseparable. We have a deep and powerful connection that is so vital in both of us that no one can tear us apart. Both Kimlee and I share much of the same life goals, favorite activities, and physical characteristics.

Firstly, Kimlee loves school. She wants to go into the business world. I do too as well. We are always drawn to sales. We always wondered how the people selling the products know what the consumer wants. She and I both made long-term goals on what we want to achieve in our lives. We made a list that had a variety of information on what college and or universities we wanted to go to. The list explained the following: we want to acquire an AA degree in Business Administration at Miami Dade College North Campus. Then transfer to Seoul National University, a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea or possibly attend Barry University a private Catholic University located in Miami Shores, Florida and begin our bachelor's degree in the major Business Administration and finish it in three to four years. We tell each other if not every single day to follow our dreams no matter what and until our goals are reached, I do not think we will ever give up.

Secondly, Kimlee enjoys taking photographs and so do I. It is one of our favorite activities to do. She and I are constantly taking photos of ourselves and nature. On the weekend when I go to her house and we spend hours taking pictures of us dressing up in costumes. We even go as far as to have our very own mini fashion show with her and three sisters. We put on makeup, heels, jewelry and just about anything else we can find to glamorize our outfits to take pictures. Sometimes when our mini fashion shows were over her mom would drive us back to my house where we then go to play in my garden which was full of beautiful flowers, fruits, and vegetables. She and I would sit there and talk for hours while taking pictures of the flowers, trees and the insects in my backyard. Sitting and talking to my best friend in the backyard is a memory I will forever cherish.

Lastly, if my best friend Kimlee and I were standing side-by-side people would mistake us for twins. Personality-wise we have just about everything in common well, same thing goes for physical appearance as well. We have the same dark skin tone, coarse kinky hair, we both wear glasses and are the same height. My best friend Kimlee and I are so very alike in our physical traits that even our teacher in seventh grade thought we were twins for the entire seventh grade school year. It wasn't until she asked us about it, and we told her that we were not twins, we were not related in any sort of way,we were just two inseparable best friends.

My best friend Kimlee and I, nothing can separate us. She and I are soulmate best friends I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me. We are both crucial to each other's lives. We both have the same life aspirations, same hobbies and if that wasn't enough, we have much of the same physical attributes.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Kimdash
Hello there. Let me provide you with writing feedback on this essay.

Firstly, try to make concise your sentences. If you can opt to remove particular words to help you maximize your essay's content, you can opt to do so. This will elevate your writing style. For instance, your introductory sentence could have been phrased as: "Have you met someone and felt like you've known them for years?" Notice how removing a few words can go a long way.

I would also suggest trimming down the length of your essay. Some portions were quite hefty, making them immensely difficult to digest for readers. This was obvious for the second to the third paragraph.

Best of luck as always.

Home / Writing Feedback / Soulmate Friends - Compare and Contrast Essay (point by point method)