IELTS TASK 2 Space travel and our routine life

land1111 5 / 12  
Space travel to Moon is often cited as one giant leap for mankind. Yet some people argue that this achievement made little different to our daily lives, what is your opinion?

The first step on surface of Moon is the milestone of human history. Space travel to Moon is the milestone of human history. As increasing number of country and program involved, the expense of those tasks have rocketing. The motivation behind the pricy tasks is no only to satisfy the curiosity of mankind, but also to find a potential available habitat.

Moon exploration is not the first meaningful explorative mission. Around 16th century, human across the sea and find the new land successful. Plenty of land and nature resource had discovered. The first few countries landing on the new land had dominated the rest of world for nearly 400 years. Today, the far-reaching impacts of the discovery still exist. Considering the lack of land and nature resource, it is extremely urgent to explore outside the Earth.

It is kind of nearsightedness that individual focus only on routine life. A costly project such as lunar exploration program cannot directly improve human live level as air conditional, but we have fund an evident from human history. Success landing indicate the huge change in the future of world pattern. There are plenty of planets outside the Earth which would be able to be another new continent. For long-term wellbeing of human, moon landing is exactly what is needed.

From what has been discussed above, we can safely to draw the conclusion that lunar program is a long-term project for human wellbeing and one giant leap of mankind. The doubt of space discovery should eliminate and space discovery worth more attentions.

another essay for IELTS. any advise can be accepted.
AroundIn the 16th century, human acrossman conquered the sea andfindfoundthe new land successful.

Plenty of land and naturenatural resources had been discovered.

The first few countries landingnations that foundon the new land had dominated the rest of world for nearly 400 years.

Today, the far-reaching impacts of the discovery still exist. Considering the lack of land and nature resource, it is extremely urgent to explore outside the Earth.------- Are you trying to say;

These discoveries had helped man find answeres for the issues relating to limited land and natural resources on earth. However, with the massive increase in human population, the time has come for the mankind to explore possiblities of colonization outside our planet.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 Space travel and our routine life