The speaker, James Oliver, talked about the importances of children to learn about healthy food.

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
TED : teach every child about food

In that video, The speaker, James Oliver, talked about the importances of children to learn healthy food. First of all, He said that in recent years many people do not realize that a food which they consume everyday harms their body health such as obesity and blood sugar disease. Moreover, some people do the strict diet to solve those problems. In fact, instead of undertaking it, this activity precisely aggravates their condition and even causes the death. In this case, fast food has the greatest responsibilty affecting many problems in fitness of humans. Nowadays, Fast food is also commonly consumed by school children as it is considered simpler than the parents have to prepare their children food. For instance, the number of children bought pizza for breakfast, and french fries as a their snack. Whereas, those foods contain the amount of additives and ingridients which is not good for their health. The speaker said that Americans have to make a change in life with learning a basic cooking. In addition, parents need to give more attention to their children food. Then, a person is able to teach three people about cooking and then they can continue it to others. Eventually, all of people will involve in this action and give the best effect for children.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi, Aris05
I love to read your review
here some advice to improve your writing

In that video, Thethe speaker, James Oliver, ...
First of all, Hehe said that in recent years many ...

strict diet = poor diet

Nowadays, Fastfast food is also commonly consumed

For instance, the number of children bought bring pizza for breakfast, ...

:: focus on the capitalization

Best wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / The speaker, James Oliver, talked about the importances of children to learn about healthy food.