Speaking like a leader - most people does not have good speaking skills

Bams17 28 / 43  
Speak like a leader

Recently, most people in the several countries does not have good speaking, because too difficult speak infront off the audience and they are do not know the way how to be good speaker. Simon lancaster TED speaker said in the TEDx on august 2016, speaking like leader is not hard, it was simple and easy learned. He said, there were six step to learn speaking like a leader, those were:

1.Three breathles sentences
This way often used by leader when they speaking infront of the public, three breathles sentennces mean in one breath we speak 3 sentences or word with good voice.

2.Three repetitive sentences
This mean to emphasize the important point of topic to convince the audience, for example ,in the future i will creates new good life, new idea, new concept and new freedom for this countries.

3.Three balancing statments
Most leader in the world always use balancing statement when they speak in the public, their statment not blaming in one topic or one object, but they use balancing data or case, for illustrates, the leader speak case rightnow, they are not only talk about now but also talk about past time and the future time as several persons it is interesting topic.

4.Rhyme
It is one of important part in speaking more people can not use it caused by too hard to create rhyme in the speaking.

5.Exaggeration
Exaggeration is art of speaking, make up the sentences with good word, avoid negative word eventhough that is fact.

6.Methapor.
It will make interesting speaking with good word like idiom to create beautiful sentences.

All of Above are steps to speak like a leader, simple and will make your speak like a real the leader.
In conclusion all of peopole in the world can speak in infront of audience if they are know the way .
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Helllo brother
Let me give you some advices

... in the several countries do not have good manner of speaking

because too difficult speak infront off the audience and they are do not know ... . >> because speaking in front of audience is difficult and they do not know they way to be good speaker

it was simple and easy learned >>it is simple and easy to learn
those were >> those are

keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Speaking like a leader - most people does not have good speaking skills