Speaking like a leader is simple and easy to learn

Bams17 28 / 43  
Speak like a leader

Simon Lancaster is TED speaker, he said that speaking like a leader was not hard, it was simple and easy learned. Recently, most of people in the several countries do not have good enough speaking, it was mainly because too difficult speaking in front of the audience and other reason was they do not know the way how to be a good speaker. On the other word, he said that there were six steps to learn speaking like a leader:

The first was three breathless sentences. This way was often used by leader when they speaks in front of the public. Three breathless sentences mean that we speak 3 sentences or we use three words with good voice in one breath. The second was three repetitive sentences in the main points. It mean emphasing the important points of the topic to convince the audience. For example, I will create a new a good life, new idea, new concept and new freedom for this countries, in the future. Next was three balancing statements. Most of leaders in the world always use balancing statements when they speaking in the public. Their statement do not blaming in one topic or one object but they use the balancing data or real case. For illustrates, the leader speaks about nowadays so they are not only talk about present time but also speaking about past time and future time it was because several people that was interesting topic. After that was rhyme. It was one of the important part in speaking, more people cannot use it because too hard creating the rhyme in the speaking. The next tips was Exaggeration or art of speaking, we can make up the sentences with good word and avoid the negative word, eventhought that was fake. The last was Methapor. It was make an interesting speaking with good word like idiom.

source: TEDx
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello Bams, let me give you some suggestions...

it was simple and easy learned (learning ). Recently, most of people in the several countries (...) mainly because (need subject+verb here ) too difficult speaking

... by leader when they speaks (spoke ) in front of the public. Three breathless sentences mean that we speak 3 sentences or we use three words with ...

It mean emphasing the important points ... 《it should be past tense in VERB TWO

For example, I will create a new a good life...
Their statement do not blaming in one topic or ...
For illustrates, the leader speaks about nowadays so they are not only talk (...) but also speaking about past time ...
..., more people cannot use it because too ...
... art of speaking, we can make up the sentences ... 《 it should be in past tense too

Keep writing and hope those help you

Gluck ^^~

Home / Writing Feedback / Speaking like a leader is simple and easy to learn