TOEFL - 'you don't spend a lot of money' - the best way to travel is in group led by tour guide

okaert 4 / 10 2  
When you make a travel plan, the most important aspect of this planning is to make a decision about the your partner during the travelling.Some people think that they feel more relax and less stress when they make travel by alone.However, as far as I' m concerned, the best way to travel is with the group and also a tour guide who direct the group, because you spend less money during the travel, you can overcome difficulties of travel easily and you live more efficient time in the travel.

First of all, when you make travel with the group led by a tour guide, you don't spend a lot of money.Especially in the abroad travelling, people prefer to go to museum to learn culture of country which they visit and visiting these museum is very expensive for individuals.However, when you go to travel with the group, some curators carry out discounting for visiting museums and it can be very cheap. This advantage also is available when group go to restaurants.Moreover, if there is a tour guide, he or she knows everything about museums, restaurants, city tours which are attractive for people.Therefore even if you don't know about attractive places, you can learn in very short time thanks to tour guide.

Secondly, when you move with the group and tour guide, you can overcome some difficulties of travelling.Maybe, lifestyle of country that you visit is very different from your lifestyle.If you don't know this lifestyle, you have difficulties to overcome.At this point, tour guide is the most beneficial person for you to learn this lifestyle.For example, I assume that you are a scottish male person and you like to wear skirt.But when you go to islamic countries and wear skirt, you can have some hard times.Also, when you go to foreign country and if you don't know language of this country, tour guide can translate everything for you.

Finally, you spend more enjoyful times with the group and tour guide.When you feel stress, you can talk with the anybody from the group and feel less stress.The more important aspect is tour guide know route and all transportation modes, so you don't need to spend your time in finding your ways.Tour guides can direct you and your group and you can reach places which you want to get around.Last but not least, when you move with the group and tour guide, you don't lose your way and in all travelling time you don't spend your time for finding way.

To sum up,although some people opt to travel by alone, I prefer to travel with the group that is leading by tour guide because of reasons which I mention in the above.
Apik 1 / 2  
a tour guide who directs the group

However, as far as I' m concerned, the best way to travel is with the group and also a tour guide who direct the group, because you spend less money during the travel, you can overcome difficulties of travel easily and you live more efficient time in the travel .

It seems to me that reasons for your choice should be stated in the body of your essay but not in the introduction. Otherwise it will loss its precise structure. But if you want, you can write something like this "Here are some reasons to prove my viewpoint".

Maybe, lifestyle of country that you visit is very different from your lifestyle .If you don't know this lifestyle , you have difficulties to overcome.At this point, tour guide is the most beneficial person for you to learn this lifestyle .

You can write "one" or it or some synonym to avoid repetition of the word "lifestyle"
something 23 / 52 5  
In summary part, you should write about why you prefer to travel with the group by rewrite the reasons that you write before in short sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL - 'you don't spend a lot of money' - the best way to travel is in group led by tour guide