Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

spending on health education and preventative measures (prevention is better than cure)

rozha 15 / 34  
In wealthy countries,the focus of clinical care is changing from cure to prevention,to anticipate future diseases in currently healthy individuals.Treatment are intended to cure or alleviate symptoms and signs.By contrast, prevention is done to ward off something in the future.That is why government should expend hug amount of money from health budget for cure related education as well as preventative measures.

However,quality and affordable medical treatment is important,but staying healthy and disease-free depends even more on where we live,work,learn,and play. So many people,especially those from low-income communities still suffer every day from preventable illness.Most of the risk factors for diseases are behaviour-related.Behaviour choices such as smoking,unhealthy eating and physical inactivity,increase the chances of developing deadly and costly diseases.Ensuring a consistent funding stream for public health is a good stride toward strengthening the nations public health system.For instance,if government fund health sectors to make people awareness about health hazard of smoking or inactivity that are the main causes of cardiovascular diseases and lung cancer,by this way they can prevent a lot of diseases and can safe a huge amount of money that they need to treat those kinds of diseases.

In addition, some diseases like AIDS and cancers treatment are not so effective and needs a lot of money to management,but some preventive measurements are so effective to decrease the chances to get these kinds of mortal diseases and need a small budget.For example, advertisements on TV ,magazines, and etc, about the precautions and how you can have good and healthy life style.

In conclusion, so government should allocate significant amount of health budget to prevention and health education.This will have postive impact on public health as well as on governments financial system.

Home / Writing Feedback / spending on health education and preventative measures (prevention is better than cure)