Spending for space Project is Justify, other consider to be useless.

farazshamsi 2 / -  
Many people think that the government should spend money to explore life in the outer space, while others think that it's a waste of public money. Discuss both views and include your own opinion and examples.

Our present state must dedicate too much money for the research of space project in our country, however it is futile for spending excessive amount of money on such research because it is public money. Public opinion is divided as one is supporting and other against it. I am agree that spending the money for this project is not sublime.

There are many obvious disadvantage for usage of money in this project. Firstly and foremost, such space project is quite expensive and risky because it takes too much time to complete such project. As a result cost will be double due to delay. Secondly, pupils deprived of basic facilities in our country, if the government invest too much money in the space mission. Such as education and health are neglected by the government due to this project. Lastly, public money of tax prayer must be distribute to those people who have paid the tax instead of exploration of space development.

On the other hand, some member of the society think that such space venture is always to be beneficial and lucrative for the technology perspective because it can faster our communication with low cost. For instance, satellite medium is prominent example for space project. Furthermore, such research do provide an alternate solution to live in the planet instead of earth. As the land is scarce which we do not enough space to live for the pupil. For instance a Mars planet where people can live as scientist prove them.

To conclude, spending government money on the space exploration is not wisely decision as it must be used for other purpose such as remove the poverty. On balance, my personal opinions that disadvantage of extra money for space outweigh the advantage.
Ifranco 2 / 4  
I am agree that spending the money for this project is not sublime. (find a better word)
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
To conclude, spending government money on the space exploration is not wisely a wise decision
On balance, my personal opinions that disadvantage of extra money for space outweigh the advantage.
it would sound much better if you excluded the idiom ;;on balance'' in your conclusion since you have already written ;;To conclude'' before that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Spending for space Project is Justify, other consider to be useless.