Sports heroes in the field of badminton in Indonesia

Att98 5 / 7  
Summary Article: Tontowi Ahmad, the golden boy alongside Liliyana Natsir

Indonesian citizens cheered shortly after know sports heroes in the field of badminton Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir out as a winner gold medalist in Rio De Janeiro in brazil. Tontowi was born in Banyumas regency in Central Java on July 18, 1987. The father to Danish Arsenio Ahmad and husband to Michelle Harminc first tried his hands on badminton when he was a third-grade elementary school student. Before paired with Liliyana Natsir (senior athletes) in 2010, he has get important achievements, including the gold medal at the Vietnam Open Grand Prix 2007. While clearly Liliyana Natsir has become the queen of Indonesian badminton mixed-doubles. Many achievements of the collaboration between Tontowi and Liliyana Natsir. Since 2010, Tontowi and Liliyana have made Indonesia proud through their achievements, ranging from their first victory together in the 2011 Malaysia Open GP Gold in the All England Super Series Premier and the Swiss Open Grand Prix Gold 2012, and their last victory when the Olympics in Rio DeJjaneiro in Brazil and get a gold medals.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Atthya.
These are my thoughts for your summary. Please, meet my notes and deal with them

Actually, before you describe your summary, you should display an introduction about your article which you extracted. For example,
THIS SUMMARY IS EXTRACTED FROM AN ARTICLE IN A TIME'S MAGAZINE IN 2016 WHICH PUBLISHED.....

Indonesian citizens cheered shortly IMMEDIATELY after THEY know THAT sports heroes in the field of badminton NAMELY Tontowi Ahmad ...
... in Central Java on 18TH OF July 18 , 1987.
... in 2010, he has get OBTAINED important achievements, including ...
While clearly Liliyana Natsir CLEARLY (Be careful of placing adverb) has become the queen of ...
Many achievements ARE GOT (Here is not a verb. make you sure that each sentence has one main verb)of FROM the collaboration between Tontowi (...) Swiss Open Grand Prix Gold 2012, and . their last victory IS when THEY GOT A GOLD MEDAL IN the Olympics in Rio DeJjaneiro, in Brazil and get a gold medals.

Note: Before you upload your summary, you should reread again. Make you sure that what you write is what you mind.
I really believe you can master this if you wanna practice more and more.
Keep spirit
GOOD LUCK
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Att, Sharing is fun, right!? The followings are my humble comments for u.

Indonesian citizens cheered shortly after know (knowing: preposition + verb + ING)

Before paired(pairing) with Liliyana Natsir (senior athletes) in 2010, he has get (he has gotten) important achievements, including ...
Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Sports heroes in the field of badminton in Indonesia