Sports & no risky behavior; What do you do for good health ?

aqeel 8 / 25 3  
During my thirty years, I have learned a lot of things in my life, but an important thing is healthy living and importing the wisdom how to be healthy as possible to other people. For most folks, healthy person who does not smoke and is at the healthy weight. Those are great things ,but there is more to health than just having healthy weight .For example , my friend john has healthy ,but he has heart -related problems . There are many aspects to healthy living

At the first, the important thing to the healthy living is doing the sport exercises . If a person keep going to gym , there are many health problem will be solved. The running exercise helps the body to decrease the heavy weight. Other exercises help to melt the harmful fats . For instance , my cousin reduced the heavy weight by exercising. Now he always go to the gym and do exercise.in short . Should person do exercise , he / she will be healthy.

In addition , organic breakfast is sufficient at the morning. Then the good time for lunch at mid-day . A person have to eat some fruit at the night to avoid the unnecessary calories.I had some problem with my stomach. After I make this healthy schedule, I feel well.There is equate says " you what you eat" , if a person eats organic and healthy food , he / she live healthy .

Finally, stop risky behavior and focus on good behavior. A person have to stop the smoking . It causes many dangerous disease, and a lot of people die daily. The another thing is drinking alcohol . It causes lever related problems . On the other hand , we have to take enough time for sleeping , and drink sufficient amount of water. In fact the human body has 60-70% of water , and it is important chemical reaction in side the body. We have to drink a lot of water in the morning and little before the sleeping . The healthy person should sleep for eight hours daily and drink water in 7-8 times per day. In sum , the healthy person have to sleep enough time and drink sufficient amount of water.
ndngurl 1 / 6 1  
What exactly is the prompt?
OP aqeel 8 / 25 3  
thank you ndngurl
plz , read my assay and find any grammatically error.
ndngurl 1 / 6 1  
aqeel
During my thirty years, I have learned a lot of things in my life, but an important thing is healthy living and importing the wisdom on how to be healthy as possible to other people.
OP aqeel 8 / 25 3  
aqeel
thank you i will switch it , i still read your assay HARVEY MUDD SUPPLEMENT-HELP

Home / Writing Feedback / Sports & no risky behavior; What do you do for good health ?