The stages which must be passed by the products before the products is ready on sale.

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
A breakdown regarding the stages which must be passed by the products before the products is ready on sale. Overall, these stages are divided into 2 processes which consist of the flow of manufacturing process and the flow of manufacturing feedback.

Moving to a detailed process, Raw materials and manufactured components must pass wide ranges of stages such as storage, production planning, assembly, inspection, testing, packaging, dispatch and sales. These stages are the flow of manufacturing process.

To increase the total of sale, the manufacturers conduct market research to know design and the type of advertising which will be used to promote the product. The result of this process will be needed for the packaging process. These stages are pivotal due to the reason that design of product and type of advertising will influence the interest of the consumers to but the products. These stages are the flow of manufacturing feedback.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello Mr. Yusri, i have read your writing. Let me give you correction about your essay. I hope it can help you. Thank you.

First Paragraph

Overall, these stages are divided into 2 processes which consist of the flow of manufacturing process and theflow of manufacturing feedback . => please read again the question . it is not flow of manufacturing feedback , but flow of information feedback.

Third Paragraph

These stages are the flow of manufacturing feedback . => the flow of information feedback .

Home / Writing Feedback / The stages which must be passed by the products before the products is ready on sale.