TOEFL standardized tests. Say me what I should change to avoid strange and obscure ideas.

Fenya 2 / 3  
Agree or disagree with the following statement .
Standardizes tests like the TOEFL provide sufficient information to determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university.

Many students want to continue their education not only in their country but also in the international foreign universities and for this purpose they need to pass TOEFL, IELTS or some other examination. These are standardizes tests which help to ascertain where students can enter , universities or colleges . I agree with this statement because of the following reasons . it checks the essential four aspects of language , It is not only test of knowledge and it is real grades of your knowledge :

First of all , this kind of tests assist to examine the four aspects - reading ,listening ,speaking and writing . It means that everyone , who passes the test, has to learn well t all the aspects . In my opinion, he four sections give enough information to determine whether students should study. If a student get a high score , hence he/she knows the language well .

Secondly , There are people who are aware the foreign language very well , but during the exam they feel nervous and become confused . So in the end they receive lower score than they are expected . Tests like TOEFL not only check out the knowledge of students , but also examine the students` confidence . It is very important quality for student .

Thirdly , When students recognize their score of tests like TOEFL , they can be sure that it is a real assessment of their knowledge . Because the test is checked by professional experts , who give them the result without any encouragement . As a rule many universities have almost the same grade scale to entire . Students when are admitted to university or college , get the same score at the period of their terms, as in the test.

To sum up , I would like to highlight again that I strongly agree , these tests give sufficient information about the knowledge of student . Students who prefer to study in the foreign universities or colleges have to pass the standardizes tests to ascertain where to be admitted .In my point of view, It is very fair exam to everyone . We can verify our knowledge only due to one exam, because it includes the four significant perspectives . When we prepare to this test we not only increase our knowledge , but also strengthen our endurance.
l1h4h 3 / 5 1  
Hello Fenya..
Allow me to give you correction of your writing.

If a student get[GETS] a high score , hence he/she ...
--- You must use 'subject verb aggrement' in your sentence.

Hope it helps you ! :)
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
hello Fenya.. it is my advice for your writing. hopefully it can help you. keep spirit..

... country but also in the international foreign universities and ...
These are standardizesstandardises tests which (...) students can enter ,into certain universities or colleges .
it checks the essential four aspects of language , It is ...(i think you need conjunction)
OP Fenya 2 / 3  
T@l1h4h
Thanks )

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL standardized tests. Say me what I should change to avoid strange and obscure ideas.