The statistic of ticket buying online based on age and how the internet was access in 3 countries

greencoconut 3 / 4 1  

NUMBER OF TICKETS SOLD FOR DIFFERENT SHOWS

The charts give information about how two specific groups in three countries bought concert, cinema and theater tickets online in the first three months of 2006, while present about the transport they used to access the Internet.

Looking from an overall perspective, the first research bases on two age groups: 25-44 and over 65 years in AUS, the UK, and Malaysia. There were three primary means to purchase the ticket on the Internet: Desktop computer, laptop, and mobile phone.

As the first chart portrays, the proportion of the sample in the age range 25-44 in AUS and the UK was equal, both of them outnumbered the age 65's figure at 47% and 40% in turn. Meanwhile, Malaysia's statistics showed a reverse pattern from the other countries, when approximately 40% of people over 65 years old bought tickets online throughout the time frame, which was 3-4% higher than the age 25.

On the other hand, the desktop computer was predominating in the percentage in terms of accession means to buy tickets online owing to its figure contributed to 65%, 60%, and 58% in AUS, the UK, and Malaysia respectively. It is noticing that there was a similarity between the ratio of desktop and mobile phone in terms of the rank among those countries, but the proportion of the latter was less than somewhat 30-40%. In addition, 30% were accounted for the laptop's figure in the UK and 40% for each in AUS or Malaysia.
The summary overview is a confusing mess. It is a horribly developed runon sentence that fails to prove logical thinking, sentence structure control, and thought clarity. The writer has to learn to use clear single idea sentences to create a properly formatted content summary. The trending statement is also missing from the paragraph.

Grammar Range and Accuracy problems feature prominently in this presentation. The incomprehensible information presentation causes stress for the reader, who has no idea where this report is headed. The uniter is so excited about presenting the information, he forgot about the importance of cohesiveness and coherence in the analysis. He tried out failed to develop a properly reported set of information. The essay fails in all 4 scoring sections.

Prior to writing the next practice essay for task 1 , the writer should read sample responses first to better understand how to clearly report the information from the image / images. He will also learn how to properly present the tasks if he concentrates on sentence building and vocabulary excercises as well.
monicaaa0017 7 / 15  
If you want to give a comparison, you should compare between two variables only. For example, you can talk about US age and and the percentage of purchasing compared to Malaysia or Australia or the other way around. Deliver it in a systematic way

Home / Writing Feedback / The statistic of ticket buying online based on age and how the internet was access in 3 countries