Stay in one job or change jobs frequently.Discuss both and give your own opinion.

RealTMac 1 / 2  
Nowadays,many people take the option to change jobs while others prefer not to.In my essay,I will explore the good and bad points of the above attitudes.

The reasons for staying in one job may involve the recognition that they may feel a sense of security to work for one company.Changing employer often means a period of instability,where one may have to think about moving house,or temporarily losing a steady source of income.Instead,staying in one job means these problems are avoided.There are also issues about experience and expertising in one's occupation to be considered,which can enhance job security.In contrast,those who often change jobs may be seen as unreliable and employers might be reluctant to hire and invest training them.

However,there are also tenable arguments in favour of changing prefessions frequently.One of the main benefits is that workers improve their employability.Working in several different jobs often means that individual has more skills.Such people are versatile and more dynamic.It may also be the case that one will never get stuck in the same routine,provided that he changes jobs frequently.People may get bored when they spent too long in a job.Following this,the quality of their work would suffer.Also,increased wages and promotion are often easier to attain by changing occupations.

At the end I must say both options can be good or bad,depending on the personal considerations.But from my point of view,I feel that changing jobs once in a while is a considerable choice.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  

This paragraph is too weak. I am in favor of making your intro short but you should also make sure that it still serves its purpose, and that is to invite readers...

Ideas are great however it is apparent that your sentences lack coherence.
OP RealTMac 1 / 2  
Thanks so much,but how to modify my intro?I don't know how to make this paragraph attractive in only 2 sentences..

Is this an agree/disagree type essay?
OP RealTMac 1 / 2  
No,it's not.
"discuss both and give your opinion"
change frequently / stay in one job
gmad06 20 / 151 55  

Complex sentences are ideal for short paragraphs. Here is my example:
Nowadays, many people often change jobs for improvement purposes, while others who are unwilling to take risks stay in their careers longer. Both actions causes impacts not only to a person but also to society.

hope this helps...
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
However, this does not mean you can't do better. Your ideas and essay structure
are good though. So hopefully we can see more of your works.

Home / Writing Feedback / Stay in one job or change jobs frequently.Discuss both and give your own opinion.