Stay in a particular place is better than move to a different area. IELTS Task 2

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Nowadays, people move to one place to another place for living. Extremely dissimilar with inhabitant who lived in the past time. And I strongly agree that the way the ancient people live more advantageous than disadvantageous.

Today, the inhabitants live nomadic thanks to pursue their goal for a better life. Many people say that live in one place forever make you static in thinking and do not have extensive knowledge. And that is true, people who move place to place have an ability to more easily to adapt in a new environment. Another advantage is mankind who live far away from home have a good ability to communicate, because they always meet new people in their life with different backgrounds, different traditions and different languages. That's make them rich in knowledge of other countries.

However, be a nomadic person, not only has advantages, but also disadvantages. According to research by Dr. Wheatley from USA shows that family who always move from one area to the others more than three times has big possibility of experienced psychological disorder for their child. This matter thanks to most of the children have not ready yet to adapt to a new environment or new friends and left his old friend which are they know well. Another reason is human being who always nomadic indicated that they cannot adapt to the surrounding community and become covered with locale people.

In conclusion, the advantages of living in permanent area more than the drawbacks. They more able to understand their environment and hinder the child in order to avoid the danger of a new unfamiliar society.
irfan727 49 / 68 29  
hello @ Clark Kent, let me try to give some suggestions on your passage
using word "Nowadays" is a old-fashioned, u can alter with thesedays or in this era.

the inhabitants live nomadic thanks to pursue their goal
usng thanks to here, i guess this is inappropriate.
after thanks to is a noun not verb

Another reason is human being who ...
it is be better if you put an article here
Another reason is a human being who ...

covered with locale local people
may be you just typo on your writing.

thanks, hope it can helps

Home / Writing Feedback / Stay in a particular place is better than move to a different area. IELTS Task 2