Staying in the permanent place is more economic although a lack of experiences is still inevitable

Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantage and disadvantage of both?

Staying in the permanent place become popular in the past time since it is more economic although a lack of experience is still inevitable. In reverse, people in nowadays tend to live in the different place since spending much money is the drawback from living in the temporary place and getting more knowledge is the advantage of it.

The benefit of unchanging the area of living is having a stable financial since people do not need to invest lots of budget in accommodation and transportation to move around the other areas. However, it cannot be denied that the inhabitants cannot make an extend experience since they have no probability to meet with the novel people in the other place. They are also not allowed to see the breathtaking places on the other sides. Therefore, it is better for humans to do a movement in some areas.

In contrast, there is an advantage of citizens who are moving in diverse places. This is because they encourage the improvement of their knowledge regarding the culture which belonging to the other places. Every location has differed culture and it is good for mankind to learn a novel notion that the local people had. People can also compare their culture to the others. Therefore, it can be a valuable learning for a cultured person.

To sum up, although each session of life either living in the same place or in the various area is obtaining advantage and disadvantage. I believe that both of them can influence the pattern of their family life.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello Anaguna

I applied some stylistic adjustments to the text:

These days, people often move around. Nowadays, people do relocate quite often throughout the course of their lives.

Staying in the permanent place become popular in the past time Staying in one place used to be popular back in the past.

it is more economic it is more cost-efficient

since spending much money is the drawback from living in the temporary ...This sentence sounds rather unintelligible... Did you want to say: 'Staying in one place is not quite as cost-effective as it used to be in the past?'

The benefit of unchanging the area of living The main benefit of living permanently in one place is that it allows saving money.

However, it cannot be denied that the inhabitants... However, the drawback of such a lifestyle is that the concerned individuals are rarely able to meet new people, which in turn makes it harder for them to advance in life.

They are also not allowed to see the breathtaking places on the other sides They are denied the pleasures of seeing new places.

it is better for humans to do a movement in some areas. It is better for people to relocate from time to time.

This is because they encourage the improvement of their knowledge ... The reason for this is that while moving to new places, people also get to learn and appreciate new cultures.

although each session of life either living in the same place or in the various ... there are both - advantages and disadvantages to either of the mentioned lifestyles.

nfluence the pattern of their family life . you should probably remove this sentence.. it doesn't make a good ending.

I hope this helped. Regards.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
... popular in the past time since it is (was, since it occured in the past) more economic (economical (adj) economic is a noun) although a lack of ...

My Suggestion for your introduction:

Staying in the permanent accommodation was commonly popular in the previous era since it was more economical than other ways although it getting less expereince. In reverse, living in various areas brought to get more knowledge as the behefit, while it is consequent to spend a vast amount of money.

Home / Writing Feedback / Staying in the permanent place is more economic although a lack of experiences is still inevitable