Stem cell brain injections let people walk again after stroke

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
newscientist.com/article/2091841-stem-cell-brain-injections-let-people-walk-again-after-stroke/

This article highlights information relating stroke sufferer recovery by injecting stem cell stem. According to recent study, conclude researcher, result showed that participants demonstrated remarkable effect by walking again after receiving injections of stem cell into brains. Subsequently, this method also contribute to enhance communication ability, strength, and motoric ability especially to coordinate their hands. The primary principle of this method had been adapted from 'baby steps' process. Injection used main material called as mesenchymal stem cell. The material was engineered to stimulate secreting of growth factors that contrived connection between brain cell and created new blood vessels to nourish growing brain tissue. The manipulation of stem cell called Notchl, which predominant factor to develop brain in infants. Fruitfulness of stem cell method became overwhelming news for stroke sufferer as main treatment to recovery their ability. Recently, plenty of cell stem researcher develop the further trials to study about the right dose of cell, and the right means of delivery. They also take into account to devote extra evidence.
Hi Sofi, below are my thoughts on your essay;

- This article highlights the information
- relatingrelated to stroke suffererpatients
- According to a recent study,
- concluded by a researcher,
- stem cell into their brains.
- The i njection used main materialingredients called as
- nourish the growing brain tissue.
- The manipulation of stem cell called Notchl, whichare predominant factors to
- develop brain in infants.
- stroke suffererpatients as main
- treatment to their recovery their ability.
- abouton the right dose of cell,

There you have it Sofi, I hope the above remarks are helpful, the main issue that is preventing you in creating a well written sentence or essay is the fact that the sentences have missing links,this minor details are very crucial in coming up with a stronger essay.
eris28 3 / 4  
Hi ifory. Overall its really good. 😊
But maybe i just wanna mention the first line :
This article highlights information relating stroke suffer. I guess it better if u say, this article highlights information related to stroke suffer.
And second line:
According to recent study, conclude researcher, result showed.
Hmm if u say it it seems there is 'something' that need to fix. Maybe u can say according to recent study which concluded by the researcher (....study, conclution of the researcher).....

Thanks. 😉
OP Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
hii thank you for your feedback but actually i found the same pattern of this sentence "According to recent study, concluded the researcher, result showed" in NEJM so i try to use the pattern when i want to describe about the result of the study

Home / Writing Feedback / Stem cell brain injections let people walk again after stroke