Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The steps and all materials, which involved in the process of manufacturing cement

ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams display the steps and all materials, which involved in the process of manufacturing cement, and continue to create concrete for contraction purposes. Overall, on creating cement, which the primary ingredients on making concrete, company have to make sure that all the stages is standardize.

First, limestone and clay are crushed by mixer machine to become powder. Next stage is the powder is heated to the proper temperature by rotating heater and the finally the powder is crushed by grinder so cement is already make it. And the cement packaged by using bags. Now the cement is ready to sell or use it on making concrete.

The next step is how to make concrete. The first stage is mixing 15% cements, 10% water, 25 sands, 50% gravel or small stones and mixed by put it together in concrete machine. After that we just wait until the entire ingredient are mixed and ready to use for construction purposes. Every single step is needed to watch by the constructed expert.

Home / Writing Feedback / The steps and all materials, which involved in the process of manufacturing cement