The alterations in the countryside of Stokeford during 80 years, started from 1930 to 2010 are illustrated on the maps. The most noticeable change is, over 80 years, either the west side or the east side of the village turned into residential area in which it was formed by farmland.
According to the maps, in the west side which was between river stoke and main road, the farmland was demolished by a large number of houses along the avenue. Also, a new street with square shaped had been constructed in order to link the dwelling. There was also a roadway which replaced several shops next to the post office. Seven new houses were built on the both side of the avenue.
Turning to the east side, a large house with a spacious garden had been modified to be a house for retired people. The building was larger than before but, the garden seemed to be smaller because of constructing a new path with two dwellings on the each side. There were also many new residences along the main street on the east side of the village. In addition, a primary school had been enlarged with additional building behind the main one. Again, farm near the bridge was replaced with a new residence block in the new roadway.