Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Article - "Never stop Loving"

Casper019 1 / -  
I need to write an interesting article about Animal Assistance Therapy, as we already had one so I decided to make it more christmas. LOL. Will be glad to hear any recommendations, please let me know if you wanted to continue reading or it is boring.

Thanks

Never Stop Loving

Christmas Eve, the most wonderful time! Family gets together, the atmosphere of the holiday. Parents and children set up and adorn the Christmas tree, picture happy moments of Christmas... smiles ... laughs ...traditions ... Why do we so strongly preserves the traditions and pass them on from generation to generation? Along with the traditions we form the main core of the child, the love for parents and care about them, pass on the importance of collective and social life, skills of tolerance and lability.

Why do we do it? We prepare children for adult life in society. It is impossible to succeed if you do not know the rules of social life.

Without success, there is no stable financial base, and is the basis on which family builds.

Stability is needed in everything, but how to develop it in a little personality. The child develops with the help of learning and imitation.
Child's time is very important in human development. In this period the scheme of life situations and behaviors with them are pawned.
The best learning for your child is through playing. A game with an animal, it's already a little adult life. The child begins to care about who is smaller than he is and is in need of his care. We all need to know that someone needs you. It is important that the child cares for his pet every day.

You can start with a simple thing, every night prepare a bed for your furry friend. It is important not just monotonous arrange the pillow, but also change the whole design of the bed. You must show the child how to transform the bed, what are the options, do this together and each time praise imagination of the child.

It is important to do this not only once or twice a week, but every day without forgetting your responsibilities. Five or ten minutes a day is possible to find.

We are building a child's responsibility and imagination.

Stability and responsibility, completeness of the actions will help the child succeed in future. Development of a fantasy will always help to find different versions of solutions in a career and find the best ways in different situations.

Pets provide the child with their love and teach a child to love faithfully and with strong emotional overtones. And so, the child develops. And we help the child to maximally stimulate the development of the right and left hemispheres of the brain.

For this we use exercises to develop fine motor skills. The child must simultaneously connect fingers of the left and right hands. Such exercise is necessary, but boring.

Ginger kittens help us in our University at Animal Assistance therapy classes. All together, children, cats and teachers dance a chicken dance. Under cheerful music, easier and more fun to perform monotonous exercises with ginger friends. Then the children pet the kittens with special movements, connecting fine motor skills motion and contact with pet therapist's fur Cat's or dog's fur stimulates the innervation of the nerve endings that good for the child's development.. And lots of positive emotions!!

Today, I had interesting guests, little kitten black and white color around one month old. Baby not so long ago learned how to walk. She's on fostering and has been with me just a few days, so that only began to explore the new territory. And the dog, Chihuahua, tiny sized dog little more than a palm. He walked around the room and suddenly saw this tiny miracle (a kitten)! Our little girl has a body guard right now. With serious look he escorted her everywhere.

Probably for the first time he saw someone smaller and weaker than himself, and he immediately became big and strong, he took responsibility for the smaller one.These are wonderful moments given to us by a pre-Christmas season.

Home / Writing Feedback / Article - "Never stop Loving"