Strangers are not dangerous - we should talk to them keeping in mind cultural differences

Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
TED Summary: Why you Should Talk to Strangers by Kio Stark

In many parts of the world, people are raised to believe that stranger is dangerous. But, Kio stated that most strangers are not dangerous and we have erased the assumption and category about other people. Categorise people in physical appearance like black, white, Asian is not valid and we have seen another people as an individual.

When someone wishes talks to stranger one thing important is to realise about the culture where you live in. In several countries, people have more privacy and get annoyed if annoyed if you talk to them. In other countries, it is rude to ignore people and you should build a conversation. Kio stated that in many unwritten rules in the world maybe break rule a bit can help someone build up a conversation. Talk to a dog or baby also a kind of practice to improve your courage.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Yonathan...
Let me give you some advice..

....
When someone wishes to talkstowith stranger, one thing important is to ...
... more privacy and get annoyed if annoyed if you talk to them.

Good Job.
I hope It is helpful..
fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Hello yonathan
Hope you doing well, lemme give you some suggestion

==> In many parts of the world (you can also use--> any parts, or in the worldwide) , people are raised (tended) to believe that stranger is dangerous.

==> But (in the opposite or on the other side or by contrast) , Kio stated that most (...) we have (to) erased the assumption and (the) category about(of) other people.

==> Categorise (categorize) people in physical (...) is not valid(Categorize people in physical appearance such as black or white is not proper)(Asian (people) cannot juxtaposed with black or white (colour) due to both of word had different meaning) and we have(to) seen another people as an individual.

==> When someone wishes(-->eager) (to) talks to stranger(,) one thing important (thing) is to realise about the culture where you live in. (adapt to the cultures where you stand on/ live in)

==> In several (-->few, certain) countries, people have more(a tight privacy) and easily getting annoyed (--> disturbed, upset) if annoyed if you(if someone) talk to them.

==>In other countries, it is rude(not polite/ impolite) to ignore people(someone) and you should (have to) build a conversation.
==>Talk(ing) to a dog or baby also ...

Good luck and keep writing :)
alfa7 19 / 26 1  
... strangers are not dangerous and we have erased the ...
Categorise people in physical appearance likesuch as black, white, or Asian isare not valid and we have seen ...

firstly, avoid the repeatation word, like you say "dengerous" two times.
secondly, if you want you say some types, use "such as" if more than two things.
thirdly, keep using "or" "and" or any FANBOYS conjunction for you connect the words.
last, be careful with singlur and plural also "is" or "are"

When someone wishes talkstalking to stranger one thing ...
you should use gerund if you have two verb in one sentence.
note: keep writing and go ahead.
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Hey Yonathan
These following correction for you:
.., people are raisinged to believe that stranger is dangerous. But (use an advance conjunction ), Kio,simple descrption of KIO , stated that most strangers are not dangerous and we have ... (This sentence is hard to understand ). Categorise (categorize ) people (avoid repetition people: denizen, citizen, etc) ininto physical appearance like black, ...

When someone wishes to talks to stranger ()foreign one thing important is to realiserealize (miss spelling will ruin your score even) about the culture (...) and get annoyed if annoyed if (???? ) you talk to them.

... and you should build amake conversation. Then he also stated that in many

Bearing in your mind about repetition, use appropriate word, you have sometimes to use a correct collocation, pay attention for miss spelling

Thanks
Hope it is useful for you
Best Regard
Ifan21
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hai, Yonathan. here are my thoughts

ButHowever , Kio stated that most strangers ...

most strangers are not dangerous and. We have erased both the assumption and category ...

Categorise peoplePeople category in physical appearance likesuch as black, white, Asian is ...

That's it. I wish it could be useful.
Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Strangers are not dangerous - we should talk to them keeping in mind cultural differences