Here are a few tips for better wording this essay:
The map depicts the city planning in the town of Canterbury where
are connected with two areas ;
- where two areas are connected
there are two strategic areaswhich will be built a new school in the town of Canterbury.
- there are two strategic areas being considered for the building a
To begin, 5km is the distance from Sturry to planned site for S1 with 7,000 populations.
- There is a 5 km distance from Sturry to the planned... with a
S1 area is located between Housing and Countryside zone
- ... is located between the
Moreover, the university can be seen in the northeast of the S1 area and in the west there is Town Centre. The main road connects from Town Centre to Sturry.
- The university can be seen in the Northeast of S1 with the Town Centre to the west. The main road connects the Town Centre to Sturry.
In any case
, planned area for S2 is situated in Town Centre which is no traffic zone.
- The planned area... is situated in the
Town Centre which is a
no traffic zone.
I hope my advice will be beneficial for you. Overall, this is a very informative piece of writing that shows a clear understanding of the reading material provided. Good work :-)